Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Taking a break...

Posted 04-20-2018 at 09:16 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

As some of you may or may not have noticed, I've been relatively inactive over the last week and a half. Really sense my python got loose. She is still missing, and I am taking a break from getDare until I find her. I'm too emotionally distressed right now to be able to handle doing dares and even be kinky in general. my libido has been relatively low as well. So I am going to take a momentary Hiatus from getdare to focus on finding my precious little Noodz. I love you all and I will see you again when...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Pushing the Limits.

Posted 04-20-2018 at 03:20 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-20-2018 at 03:43 PM by IceMaiden

Not those limits! The things I want to do because I enjoy them, or AM does, or because I want to be better at them but am physically unable to do most of the time. For example...multi/forced orgasms.

I am not multi orgasmic. I can not cum a bunch of times one after the other, generally my maximum is two, three if I'm really lucky and just those three can take me an hour or more.

Today AM told me if I managed four ruins within an hour I could have something good for succeeding....
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized