Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

im so proud of myself!

Posted 04-13-2018 at 11:34 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

so, cum eating has always been a love hate relationship for me, ive always liked the taste of my own cum, but ive had trouble getting myself to eat it after having an orgasm.

well, ive been locked and denied for 2 weeks, and today was my unlock day. so i unlocked, and brought myself to an orgasm while watching a slide show of "cum dumpster hentai" and I actually willingly ate my load! i usually have to psych myself up to do it, but when I came, I just lapped it up from the...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Jealousy

Posted 04-13-2018 at 10:13 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

We finally have our first nice, warm day off the year here in Pennsylvania. Walking outside I have seen quite a few women in their cute summer dresses and to be totally honest i am so incredibly jealous of them. Here i am, with all of my insecurities, wearing my male clothes with the only female piece of attire being my panties hidden under them, and wishing that i was wearing a cute little dress too.

More than ever i just want to wear something cute or sexy and spend the day as...
Posted in Uncategorized