Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Discovery through questions

Posted 03-16-2018 at 02:47 PM by RiskyFlame

Before you think ”this title looks promising”, this blog entry is nothing special. I just figured that I could assign myself a few questions to learn a bit more about my fantasies if possible. I plan on taking the questions from the [Truth] Would you do that? person above thread, selecting interesting questions from the first 10 pages until I reach the limit of characters for a blog entry.

1 • Would you wear a latex fuck doll suit for people to use you?
Probably not. Even though...
Longtime User
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

The Grief Monster

Posted 03-16-2018 at 11:40 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

WARNING: This blog is about REAL life ... it has NOTHING to do with kink. It has EVERYTHING to do with heavy, depressing, sad feelings. Please do not read if you are expecting something fun. There is a genuine possibility of you feeling sad while reading. That is not my intention, I just needed somewhere to share my feelings.

For those of you who don't know, I recently lost my aunt. She had been sick for a few years. It started with her kidneys a few years ago, and because she didn't
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

What is one kink you love that others don't understand?

Posted 03-16-2018 at 11:19 AM by EnigmaticBunni

Degradation.

Oh I know, lots of people say they like being degraded, or degrading others, but most of these people could not define degradation.

Degradation to me is different than it is with anyone else, and it is also different for every other person than it is for everyone else. To be degraded the person doing the degrading has to know what the degradee finds degrading.

Many people find cross dressing degrading. (I do) BUt what if the person is trans...
Posted in Uncategorized