Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Diapered_prince

Rate this Entry

My diapered life

Posted 03-11-2018 at 12:32 PM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 04:01 PM by Diapered_prince

So I was unable to update yesterday and for that I'm sorry, (so as a treat to you first readers, for the first 2 hours, you may PM me a diaper dare as creative as you want and I will report on it.)

Now on to the week.

This week seemed to drag on forever as it was the week before spring break, woo-hoo. I was able to successfully get rid of the small rash without too much difficulty which means that the diapers are back to being no problem.

I also took the basic BDSM test after seeing it on several people's signitures and here were my results

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Boy/Girl
97% Switch
96% Vanilla
75% Pet
68% Daddy/Mommy
61% Submissive
56% Rope bunny
49% Rigger
46% Ageplayer
36% Master/Mistress
35% Dominant
32% Owner
29% Brat tamer
29% Brat
28% Experimentalist
26% Slave
22% Primal (Prey)
18% Primal (Hunter)
4% Degrader
3% Masochist
2% Sadist
2% Degradee
1% Exhibitionist
1% Voyeur
0% Non-monogamist

I think the vanilla mostly comes from lack of experimentation, but in time I think that could change. as for the age play, I am defiantly interested (obviously) I just don't have a partner who I know would be interested as well.

But on to the reason you are probably here.
My diaper time is still going pretty well, it is a lot easier to mess myself (I even did it while laying down this week) Now I just need to start sleep wetting and I could classify myself as officially un-potty trained. (Kinda excited and a little nervous for that) I am low on my supply and really want to try the Kiddo and pre-school, by abuniverse, but they always seem to be out of the medium size. Maybe they will be in stock in a month or so.

Does anyone watch/ play Overwatch? Kinda random, but I would like to know. Who is/are your team(s) for me it is London, Dallas, and Philadelphia.

Have a wonderful week.
Posted in Diaper time
Views 709 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments