Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Add rules for my multiple victims willit, Lemuricon, joe89, and pain slut joe

Posted 03-09-2018 at 01:33 PM by CSasha
Updated 03-15-2018 at 01:11 PM by CSasha

Hello everyone,

You love add threads? Great. Because I posted a multiple-victim add thread here. The victims are willit (surprise by your Exgirlfriend-Mistress, sissy! ), Lemuricon, joe89, and pain slut joe.

Just by posting you add spanks for joe89 and pain slut joe as well as deepthroats for willit and Lemuricon. Just post without double-posting. You don't need to know all the rules to play and contribute. But if you take the time, we offer some additional amusement and complexity to our little show.

One important rule though: Respect the limits of our victims!

The thread is here.

Basic rules
1. Everyone can post in the thread unlimited any time after another user posted, or 5 minutes have gone by. This rules includes the victims pain slut joe, joe89, Lemuricon and willit.
2. Every single post, no matter by whom and what it contains, adds 1 total, which each means 1 deepthroat each for Lemuricon and willit, and 1 ball slap or 2 face slaps or 4 thigh slaps or 8 feet slaps or 16 ass spanks (can be split up in any way they like) each for joe89 and pain slut joe.
3. Adding in this thread counts until the end of the same day of the next month.

4. All victims have to count their task amounts after the thread is closed for adding, keep track of them in a blog entry and add a link to those and the add thread in their signature until they completed their duties. Victims have as much time as needed to complete their tasks.
5. After the thread closes, all victims have to dedicate a separate report for each of the amounts given by the top 10 posters at least about the amount of totals given by them.

Reductions while adding counts
6. Each post by any victim reduces it's total amount by 2 (the post itself still adds 1 total).
7. Each page a victim posted on at least once reduces it's total by 5 (the post itself still adds 1 total).
8. Each page a victim posted on at least once without any other victim having posted on additionally reduces it's total 5 (the post itself still adds to the posters count like every post) but adds 5 to all other victims' total.

9. All victims can reduce their total amount by the same number they work off as long as the thread is still open, but have to report in the thread to do so.

10. All victims can additionally reduce their total by 1 per one of these tasks reported in the thread, completable in any numbers while not sleeping, combinable as suitable:
- drinking 1 full glass of pure tap water
- 10 minutes of relaxed walk outside
- 10 seconds planking
- 10 normal push-up
- 10 push-up on knees
- 10 mule-kicks
- 10 crunches
- 10 side-leg raises
- 10 sumo squat
- getting a reply on 3 PM dares send to another getDare user
- 10 seconds standing right under a cold shower of water
- 1 minute naked with all fours on the floor
- 1 minute collared and leashed
- 1 minute of wearing female panties
- 1 minute of wearing a bra
- 1 line hand written of "I love all the people who added tasks for me by posting in our add thread." The victim must do at least 10 lines and post a pic of tgem signed and dated in their getDare album.
- 1 minute of corner time
- 1 minute of wearing a diaper
- 1 ice cube inserted into the ass
- 1 anal thrust with a dildo at least 20 cm or 8" long from head to start of the balls or end and at least 4 cm or 1.5" in diameter, or 5 anal thrusts with a smaller dildo

Fun time
Only during fun time, ends with end of fun time
11. Fun time starts with the thread and ends after 24 hours (= 1 day). But the following goals reached within the fun time extend it:
- Reaching 10 posters extends fun time to 48 hours (= 2 days)
- Reaching at least 10 users who each posted at least 10 times extends fun time to 72 hours (= 3 days)
- Reaching at least 20 users who each posted at least 10 times extends fun time to 96 hours (= 4 days)
- Reaching at least 20 users who each posted at least 20 times extends fun time to 120 hours (= 5 days)
- Reaching at least 20 users who each posted at least 25 times extends fun time to 144 hours (= 6 days)
- Reaching at least 25 users who each posted at least 25 times extends fun time to 168 hours (= 7 days)
- Reaching at least 50 users who each posted at least 50 times extends fun time to 336 hours (= 14 days)

You can see the current users who posted and how often with this link

12. Consecutive bonus: During fun time, each post additionally adds as much as previous since the last post of a victim. So after any victim posted, the first post adds 1, the second post adds 2, the third adds 3 and so forth, until a victim posts again.

13. Spoilers: Some information on rules will be given in spoilers. Victims are not allowed to look at them until after adding. Any intentional or accidental look at them adds the equivalent of 1,000 posts. Any other users may write and talk about them in the thread, but are asked to always bend the truth on them to at least a slight degree, or totally lie about their content.

* = Still valid after fun time
14. Stretch goals: certain amounts of total posts will add additional tasks for the victims to do. Most stretch goals will be posted in spoilers.
Here are the stretchgoals, hidden in spoilers to be dodged by the victims.

15. Keywords and Key phrases: All users may add one keyword or keyphrase per post. It has to be written in ALL UPPER CASE LETTERS and accompanied by any small letters in the post (getDare makes all only big letter posts small). The available keywords and key phrases depend on conditions. Some are only usable a number of times. Some are hidden in spoilers.

CAUGHT - Increases the total of the victim who posted last before you by 10.
TWICE - Doubles the amount your post adds.
TRIPLE - Only once per day for each user. Triples the amount your post adds.
WARP TEN - Only once for each user. Multiples the amount your post adds by 10.
FRESH NIPPLES - Only for boys (you determine your gender). joe89 has to keep freshly applied toothpaste on both his nipples for at least 5 minutes.
TIP NICELY - Only for boys (you determine your gender). joe89 has to keep freshly applied toothpaste on the tip of his cock for at least 5 minutes.
VANILLA - Only for boys (you determine your gender). joe89's total is reduced by 10
STRAWBERRY - Only for boys (you determine your gender). joe89's total is reduced by 10
CHOCOLATE - Only for boys (you determine your gender). joe89s total is reduced by 10
MARATHON X - Only if you just did X deepthroats and add a picture and/or your dildo's length and diameter. Adds X to Lemuricon's and willit's total, unless you add "DEFENSE", in which case their total is reduced by X instead.
Alternatively, for every of the following conditions you meet every deepthroat counts one more:
  • When using a 12-inch or longer dildo
  • While locked in chastity.
  • While wearing a butt plug.
  • Cross dressed.
OUCH X - Only if you just did X ball slaps or 2*X face slaps or 4*X thigh slaps or 8*X feet slaps or 16*X ass spanks. Adds X to joe89's and pain slut joe's total, unless you add "DEFENSE", in which case their total is reduced by X instead.
COLD X - Only if you just inserted X ice cubes into your ass. Adds 10*X to all victims' total, unless you add "DEFENSE", in which case their total is reduced by 10*X instead.
JOY X - Not for victims, only after you did 20*X strokes or rubs on your genitals or thrusts to one of your holes with whatever you like (finger, dildo etc.). Adds X to all victims' total, unless you add "DEFENSE", in which case their total is reduced by X instead.
SWAP - Only for use by Lemuricon, only after he did at least 1 ass-to-mouth deepthroat. For every SWAP willit has to do one ass-to-mouth deepthroat, Lemuricon has to do TASTY, but also Lemuricon's total increases by 100 and willit's decreases by 100.
IRONY - Only for use by joe89. For every IRONY joe89 has to do 3 less ICE CREAM but every other victim has to do 1 more ICE CREAM.
RELIEVE - Only for use by victims, and only once per victim, and only during fun time. For every RELIEVE all victims' total are decreased by the RELIEVE's post id.
JOKER - Only for use by victims. At the end of fun time, the victim with the most posted keywords JOKER halfs its total (rounded down) after all other effects and calculations.

You find the secret keywords and keyphrases here.

16. Bets and deals: All users are asked to offer bets and deals to the victims. Those may not affect the victims duties and total amounts. For example, you could bet on or against a certain number of posts reached in a certain time, or offer to not post for the next 12 hours or not use a certain keyword anymore if the victim performs a certain task.

17. I may change the rules or add additional ones. In doubt I am the judge on the rules.

Have fun
Posted in TORD Online
Views 3789 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Neither link to the thread worked for me...
  2. Old Comment
    Sorry, forgot it. Should be fixed now.
  3. Old Comment
    Gives me this:

This site can’t be reached
    multiple-victim%20add%20thread%20here’s server IP address could not be found.
    DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
  4. Old Comment
    Hmm, tried it out and it works for me.
    Maybe because I recently changed the title. Can you try again, please?
  5. Old Comment
    Bottom link now works, but not the one at the bottom.
  6. Old Comment
    Strange. Sorry, but I don't know how to fix that. It seems to work for me.
  7. Old Comment
    Weird. I blame chrome. At least the last one works for me. 2 links to the thread, one works. I can still find it. :-D
  8. Old Comment
    Thanks for the feedback. And for joining the thread. Especially so actively.
  9. Old Comment
    I have some feedback / an idea about the thread that I don’t want certain eyes to see, so I am going to pm you about it...just wanted to give you a heads up.
  10. Old Comment
    No problem. Just go ahead and PM me.