Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > mslut1961

Rate this Entry

Really gaped!

Posted 03-07-2018 at 10:15 PM by mslut1961

One of my regulars said he would help me more easily take a fist. We made arrangements for Friday night. He wanted me at his back door, naked in heels and wig, hole well lubed and in chastity. I drove over just after dark. I only hit two lights on the way over and I got a few looks from a girl in the passenger seat of a 4x4. When I got there I pulled into the back alley, got out of my car and opened the back gate. The sensor light came on and I was illuminated as I walked up the sidewalk to the back door.
He met me on the deck, naked with a big erection. He saw my metal tube chastity device, laughed and ordered me to my knees. "Suck my cock, faggot," he ordered. He jammed it in my mouth and quickly started fucking my throat. He grabbed the back of my head and forced it all down my throat. I choked , but he kept at it. Just as I was about to pass out he withdrew, flipped me around and drove his cock into my hole. He viciously raped my hole and came quickly!
Everything happened so fast that I hadn't realized that there were other people watching, a man and a woman. "So, this is the faggot you want us to work over," the woman said. "You want your hole wrecked faggot," she asked? I hesitated in answering. "Let's go, he really doesn't want it," she said. "No Mistress. I really want my hole wrecked. I'll do anything," I said. "Mmmmmmm, great," she replied. "Follow us," she ordered.
They led me downstairs to the dungeon. There was a torture table set up. I knelt on the table and my ankles were secured to the edges. My wrists were attached to two vertical poles and a spreader bar was placed between my knees. Mt hole was spread wide. I couldn't close my knees and my steel encased clit hung there. "Now you are ready," Mistress said.
Her partner covered my hole with some desensitizing cream. He then shoved his huge, 12" cock into my cunt in one thrust. I squealed at the unexpected intrusion. She told him to rape my hole. "With the desensitizing cream he can last a long time," Mistress said. She was right, he fucked me for over 30 minutes before he shot his load deep in my bowels.
My regular and the Mistress had left the room. They returned just as the big cock guy was ejaculating in my hole. Mistress had a very large, inflatable butt plug with her. As soon as the cock left my hole she shoved the plug in. It barely fit and I moaned has she squeezed the bubble and increased it's size. "Keep him occupied," she told my regular. He came around and told me to open my mouth. He shoved his cock in and started to face fuck me. As I concentrated on not choking, Mistress kept enlarging the plug. After about 15 minutes he came in my mouth and I swallowed as much cum as I could.
Mistress told me to look up into the wall mirror. I saw a reflection of my rear end and the plug. It was huge and my whole ass was distorted. The three of them laughed at my expression. "We're not finished yet," Mistress said. They left the room and didn't come back for over an hour. My hole was starting to hurt, real bad!
When they returned Mistress deflated the plug and moved it from my hole. She easily fit both her hands in my wrecked cunt. "You got the the basketball," she asked her partner? He produced one of those small, kids basketballs. It was deflated. They lubed up the basketball and attached an inflator. The two guys held my hole open and Mistress stuffed it inside me. She then then turned on the inflator. I could feel it enlarge inside me. "You'd better push faggot or it's going to stay inside you," she said. I started pushing as hard as I could.
The end result was my sphincter was stretched beyond belief. She stopped inflating it and they all watched as I struggled to push it out. Grunted and I groaned and I begged for some help. They started putting some of that cream around the rim of my asshole. After about 15 minutes of struggling I was able to get it to the widest point. Mistress smiled and told her partner to give me some poppers. I inhaled and almost immediately the basketball slipped out of my hole.
Mistress looked at my hole. She put both hands inside and interlocked her fingers. She pulled them out and put them back in, easily. "Our job is done here," she said. "Thank us, faggot," she demanded. I thanked them for wrecking my hole and they left.
My regular was rock hard, so he decided on one last fuck. He put his 10" cock in my hole but it never touched the sides of my hole. So, he inserted his hand in my cunt and then put his cock in. He basically jerked himself off inside my hole. After he came he had me clean his cock with my mouth. He then released me from the restraints. "Your hole is really fucked up, he said.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1068 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    OMG, I want to experience that entire scene.