Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

I did not think I needed to bold the obvious.

Posted 12-02-2012 at 05:01 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy

I recently wrote a Domme advertisment with the strict purpose of putting everything I knew was bad into a mushed up clusterfuck of what the bacon. The reaction was staggering. I got praise for it, and more than a handful of desperation.

Such worries me a little that people are willing to even consider such things. I presume a lot of them did not read it at all, and would sort of just wiggle off once they realize their mistake, but still the sarcasm just flies through some people. Below...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Sexy Panties. Panties Everywhere.

Posted 03-12-2012 at 07:23 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy
Updated 03-12-2012 at 07:34 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy

Stacked neatly in rows. Orderly by type, lace, and colour by visual spectrum, then shade. There's little purpose to this blog other than showing off how fucking neat this drawer is. Look how neat that thing is.

Lower: Panties, panties with lace
Upper: Half back thongs, half back thongs with lace, that one G-string, string that was once a g string, I think.

<3 Who wants to pick which panties I wear for a week?

Also: Limited edition Pikachu, 1999...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1381.jpg
Views:	626
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	175  
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.80 average.

In My Head: Dates

Posted 12-11-2011 at 10:51 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy

Women are complicated things, we're impossible to understand. Fail to do something, we get mad. Do what we say, we find an issue of how you do it. Women are picky, I know we are. It can be scary, too, when women freak out about what appear to be benign issues. (It's not, just to let you know). And men, I respect you for trying to keep us pleased with your fancy bouquet of flowers and emotional poetry complete with guitar solo.

But seriously, just ram me. You've been thoughtful and all,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Signs of Abuse

Posted 06-13-2011 at 12:24 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy

Unrealistic expectations: One of the most common mistakes on both sides. A Dom expects a sub to be perfect, meet his every need, and have no limits. A sub expects a Dom to be perfect, understand their every need, avoid all mistakes on the top, and know everything.

Isolation
: Tries to cut you off from family and friends; accuses people who are your supporters as “causing trouble”; the abuser may deprive you of a communication and transportation methods.

Extremely
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Legalities of BDSM

Posted 06-10-2011 at 09:13 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy
Updated 06-11-2011 at 08:20 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy

Beware if the law. Remember to use your own brain to decide if the acts you practice are safe.

1. All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights

4. No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.

5. No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Descent into Depravity III

Posted 05-19-2011 at 11:53 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy
Updated 05-26-2011 at 06:11 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy

~May 20, 2011
Final. Day 7.

In other news, I’m starting to repeat myself often in my writing, and I’m sure my Ex-Master would want me to be a little more creative emphasizing how fantabulous he was, so I’m on self proclaimed task to spice things up with new words. Sadly the thesaurus doesn’t have our good naughty words listed very well, so I started there.

The Following Content May Be Inappropriate
Posted in DiD
Old

Descent into Depravity II

Posted 05-18-2011 at 06:50 AM by Counterfeit_Fantasy
Updated 06-13-2011 at 12:27 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy

~May 17, 2011
~Day 4.

I haven't fully described the title of this blog, I guess I can fill space doing so. Beforehand, I told My Master I had trouble with orgasm and reluctantly did everything he told me. He sought to change my personality. I'm still headstrong and timid, but he has changed me, and I'm much more willing than I thought I'd be with my body in his presence. I also seem to be taking a like to writing a blog
Posted in DiD