Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Rebecca Black

Posted 05-07-2011 at 01:24 PM by Feelin Daring

okay so I know her song has caused a lot of controversy and debate lately and I just want to put my opinion out there.

I think that she really isn't that good of a singer. I mean I watched the video of her singing the national anthem and she wasn't as terrible-sounding as the recording of Friday makes her sound but she isn't as good as some of the better singers out there. I feel bad for her that people are saying like extremely mean things to her and about her and the song and I don't...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Girly Girl Vs. Tomboy

Posted 04-08-2011 at 03:48 PM by Feelin Daring

okay so me and my friend are having a debate. it's a little stereotypical but this is what i've noticed about the friends that i have that are tomboys (or tomboyish). i think more guys would go for tomboys because they're like their ideal girls. they're laid back and like sports and usually don't get involved in girl drama. they don't worry about they're make-up and stuff and they're not constantly like "ugh i hate her" or "did you see what she was wearing" or "gosh i'm so fat!"...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Glee!!!!!

Posted 02-15-2011 at 04:18 PM by Feelin Daring

ok so i don't know how many of you guys have watched Glee but i'm pretty much an obssesive "Gleek". i honestly don't know why i love it so much. idk if it's:
1. the amazing renditions of modern as well as classic songs
2. the varitety of songs (i.e. showtunes, classic rock, and R&B all in one episode)
3. the amazingly amazing cast of actors and actresses many of which are insanely attractive
4. Puck and Mike Chang's abs (you have to have seen them to get how
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

me and my friend-holding our pee update

Posted 02-06-2011 at 12:27 PM by Feelin Daring

so we finished our contest. i lost !
so for punishment she could do whatever she wanted to me for an hour so she tied me to my bed on my back and spanked me for at least ten minutes hard. that must've been over 150 spanks! then she put me in a wedgie with ice in the back to stay in for the rest of hour. bbbbrrrr! it was cold! but at the very end i had to pee again and she got me a pot and she tickled me and pushed on my bladder until i peed myself again. finally she let me go and i could...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

me and my friend-holding our pee

Posted 02-05-2011 at 04:26 PM by Feelin Daring
Updated 02-05-2011 at 04:30 PM by Feelin Daring

so my friends over and we are once again having a pee holding contest. i'm trying to redeem myself. we've been going since 1o o'clock this morning and we decide to keep a full account of what's happening.
so we've each drinken (dranken? drunken? drinked?) 6 tiny bottles of water over that time (they are miny ice mountains) i think i might have a chance at beatng her even though she has a ginormous bladder becos the water comments (like talking about waterfalls, rain, etc.) don't have an effect...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

random thiought: accents

Posted 02-02-2011 at 05:05 PM by Feelin Daring

I really really really want an acccent. like a cool one. British or Austalian maybe... but considering i'm from America, extremely unlikely. maybe i'll just teach myself. but my fake ones really bad. do people from ENgland try to have American accents??? i wonder what they sound like. i guess to a British person i'd sound weird with my fake one....
that's it. just a random thought..........
Posted in Uncategorized