Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

I'm a really random person. I figured that making a blog would increase that possibility of having a random stalker stalk me and that's why I made it... I think.
Old

Merry Christmas to all!

Posted 12-24-2010 at 11:16 AM by Aivey (Me, My Brain, and I...)

Well. It's christmas.
yay. Merry christmas (:

A shout out to a close friend: I miss you already, I know you most likely wont read this, but I love you. Really. Please be happy wherever you are, I love you. You made me happy, and changed lives of the people around you. Thank you for being really amazing I love you lots.

To anyone who reads this:
Sorry if I'm behaving weirdly these days, I've been super busy with various things, and if you ever feel "ignored"...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Omfgs!! Potato chips! :o

Posted 12-19-2010 at 02:25 PM by Aivey (Me, My Brain, and I...)

Okay, so I have a blog, and I admit, I totally forgot about its existence. I haven't posted in quite a while, so I decided to post this one as I just HAD to post something.

First off, I just want to thank my Master, Loman (aka: Ian, Sabretooth, the awesome guy with the trillby) You're amazing, thank you for being understanding, being here for me no matter what, and for making me happy. I love you.

So secondly off (teehee i think I like the sound of improper <fucked up>...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

a wtf moment

Posted 11-09-2010 at 03:32 AM by Aivey (Me, My Brain, and I...)

While my friend and I were walking from the subway station to our home today, we got flashed, by a completely random stranger. It was disturbing, and not fun at all. That pervert probably got off on it. ew. I wanted to get a baseball bat and bash that sicko's head for doing such a thing.
So here's my point. If you ever have the urge to flash someone, please be sure that they are willing to be flashed... and that you won't disturb them for life.
-end of rant-
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Want a nose and lip-gasm?

Posted 11-04-2010 at 11:54 PM by Aivey (Me, My Brain, and I...)
Updated 11-04-2010 at 11:59 PM by Aivey

My favorite lip balm. ever.
It smells wonderful.
I love it.
<3
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Water Piano

Posted 11-01-2010 at 06:07 AM by Aivey (Me, My Brain, and I...)

this is seriously awesome. I want one
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

+sigh+

Posted 10-31-2010 at 01:36 AM by Aivey (Me, My Brain, and I...)

School sucks ):
we have so many tests and they're so damn annoying to study for >.>
and plus, I have to try really hard not to procrastinate, and I get all stressed out, and being a sex addict I am, I masturbate all my frustrations away. S:

A funny thing happened a couple of days ago, I was masturbating, and apparantly, my jeans were too tight, because now I have a stupid blister on my finger from having my jeans rub on my finger too much while I was playing. How lame...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lysistrata

Posted 10-29-2010 at 08:02 PM by Aivey (Me, My Brain, and I...)

It's a greek play that we're reading for our 10th grade English class. From what I can make out, it's a 30 paged kinky story about mass male denial. How very charming.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized