Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

Men Hitting On Lesbians

Posted Yesterday at 08:56 PM by sciencegal

I want to start out by saying that this entry is not in response to an interaction with anyone, nor geared towards anyone in particular. It was a topic suggested to me, as it directly applies to my life.

Men hitting on lesbians. Let me start off by saying what I mean by this. I don’t mean a guy flirting with a woman, who then tells him that she is gay. He shouldn’t be faulted in that instance for not knowing she’s gay (assuming he has never met her before and has no knowledge from friends,...
Posted in Random
Old

My toys

Posted Yesterday at 04:44 PM by hiruzen_takaski

1 double headed 18" black veiny dildo
2 medium pink anal plugs
1 small dildo
1 vibrator

1 full enema kit 4 liters

Various homemade implaments
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Teased by co-worker?

Posted Yesterday at 08:28 AM by andrew_b

Here is something I'm not sure about, as many of you probably already know that I have a foot fetish.

Although something I'm not sure about is that I think one of my female co-workers knows I do.

She had mentioned before about having a foot fetish herself but I think she was joking about that.

The thing that makes me think she knows as well though is that the last two times I've been near her, she has slipped her shoes off and played with them.
Best Truth Giver of 2016
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Latest Roommate dares

Posted 02-23-2018 at 03:00 AM by Paladintwk (Poommate Dares Part 1)
Updated 02-23-2018 at 03:05 AM by Paladintwk

I want you to masturbate to overwatch cockhero 2 by venus. I want you to eat your cum and after you cum keep stroking. I want your female friend to watch as well. After all that put on your chasity cage and your thong.
Ask your friend if she can help you masturbate. Report back to me when finished

I just finished these dares with her over a 4 hour period about 2 hours ago, So I will try yours in an hour. She read your dare and said this is what she plans to do. She is going to...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Petplay

Posted 02-22-2018 at 07:13 PM by sciencegal
Updated 02-22-2018 at 07:29 PM by sciencegal
Tags petplay

Petplay is an interesting topic that I know a lot of people enjoy, but that I have limited experience with. I usually do not act out the pet role myself, but I do enjoy being on the “owner” end. I find it very difficult for myself to get into the right mindset to let myself go enough to roleplay (which is why I don’t find myself on the pet side). I also don't tend to do full immersion into the role either, where you literally take on an animal persona.

When I’ve done petplay, I like to...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"Add to my" thread advice Part 2

Posted 02-22-2018 at 06:17 PM by Cassandra
Updated 02-23-2018 at 03:29 AM by Cassandra

Click here for Part 1

15. Your rules guide the players and the game

Whoever designs the rules, determines the behaviors which are rewarded, and the behaviors which are punished. Guess which behaviors people prefer. Do the prefer rewards or punishment (not to mistake for funishments)? So yes, by rewarding what you want them to do, they do it. It's in your hands when you set up the rules.

What do you want your players to do? Do you want your friends to join or others...
getDare Prodigy
Old

"Add to my" thread advice Part 1

Posted 02-22-2018 at 06:14 PM by Cassandra
Updated 02-23-2018 at 03:25 AM by Cassandra

Disclaimer: I am just a human being without any clue, but I felt inspired to answer to NoLimitz call how to create or make a popular "Add ..." thread.

I had to create my own Loser thread by losing a vote to ChubbyShySissy, still working it off, and started some more Add-threads for other users like for lop747, for Gonzalez, for Buttaholic, for my precious pet astro alias oddjobber, and for spankmeohio. I think my first experiene posting and thereby adding in such threads was
getDare Prodigy