Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Kink/BDSM Pet Peeves

Posted 07-24-2018 at 11:45 AM by lola.fox
Updated 07-24-2018 at 12:05 PM by lola.fox

This blog was inspired by a writing prompt and is not targeting a specific person or singular experience. If you’d like to receive the site where I receive my prompts from, please let me know and I’ll pass it along!

Kink/BDSM Pet Peeves

- Being referred to as Miss, Mistress, Pet, Little Girl, Girl or the like by anyone who has not been granted permission to call me a specific title. Whether it’s to show authority of your Dominant status or show respect as a submissive -...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Rants
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Frequently Asked Questions

Posted 04-19-2018 at 08:00 AM by lola.fox
Updated 10-04-2022 at 05:45 PM by lola.fox

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What is your bra size?
A: 36D.

Q: What do you look like?
A: I have light brown hair, big green eyes, thick eyebrows, a very small nose, and big lips. I have tons of piercings in my ears and not tattoos. I’m on the short side at 5’2, relatively busty and have wide hips resulting in a curvy body.

Q: Are you a slave?
A: Nope I’m a submissive.

Q: Are you looking for a dom/domme/master/mistress?...
Posted in Life, Rants
Old

Feeling Playful - Toys

Posted 03-04-2018 at 12:09 AM by lola.fox
Updated 05-13-2018 at 04:46 PM by lola.fox

I decided to try my hand at another journaling prompt since I enjoyed the writing for the previous prompt I did. Choosing my favorite toys was easy despite the fact that I have quite a selection to choose from. If you’re feeling bloggish but don’t know what to write about feel free to use this prompt too!

My Favorite Toys:

Hitachi - This was the first sex toy I’d ever felt intense pleasure from, despite owning numerous toys prior. I had a couple of rabbits that did nothing...
Posted in Life
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Three Things

Posted 09-28-2017 at 08:39 PM by lola.fox
Updated 09-29-2017 at 06:33 AM by lola.fox

I’ve been browsing the forums more often than normal due to a little extra free time at work. I noticed a few patterns in threads, some blogs, and even through conversations I’ve had in chat and through kik. I decided to pair this with a journaling prompt I’d read a while back and make a list of three things that it seems like everybody wants, but I’m very happy without.

1. Punishments

I see a lot of requests for punishments - not that this is a new thing. Even when I joined...
Posted in Life
Old

An Irish Adventure

Posted 08-30-2017 at 04:54 PM by lola.fox

James and I recently just returned from a lovely trip to Ireland. We had packed our itinerary full of sightseeing across several different cities, which was a lot of fun, but unfortunately left us with little time for kink. Thankfully we did get to squeeze a couple full on sessions in, as well as lots of solid kinky sex. During one of these sessions, we decided to let me have a go at my sadistic side to see how I’d like it. We’ve very lightly dabbled in switching before, both in person and online, mainly...
Posted in Reports
Old

♡ D/s Bucket List ♡

Posted 03-06-2017 at 03:06 PM by lola.fox

James and I have been a d/s couple now for a little over a year and a half. It sincerely feels like it’s been ages and that there wasn’t ever a day that we didn’t know each other the way we do now. We’ve spent countless hours chatting on the phone, having cam [play] dates, texting, sexting, and just plain thinking about each other. In the short span of five months, we’ve had a three visits together, in three different countries, with another coming up in just one month and two days! That’s more than...
Posted in Life
Old

PM & Kik Fun!

Posted 06-27-2016 at 01:37 PM by lola.fox
Updated 09-10-2017 at 08:42 PM by lola.fox

If you want to take part in the fun, you can comment, kik, whisper, or PM me the following:

WAX - and I will drop wax on a body part of your choosing for one minute.

OUTFIT - and I'll message you what I'm wearing that day.

ALBUM - and I will upload a photo to my album. Suggestions welcome, but not guaranteed. [Only allowed once per user, every 14 days.]

MARKED - and you can choose a word or phrase to write on the body part of your choice. (No...
Posted in Rules