Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My Trip to Belgium Part One: Day 4, Day 5, & Day 6

Posted 01-10-2017 at 06:02 PM by The Slutty Princess

Day 4: Having covered nearly three cities in only two days (and having walked for nearly two days straight) we were actually quite tired and all of us had slept in a little later than we had planned. By 9 am, we were piled in Anna’s car and on our way to Southern Belgium, to a small but beautiful town called Dinant, and Dinant was Anna’s personal favorite. Dinant is a small, pretty village on the banks of the Meuse River. To enter the village, you have to pass through a very narrow entrance between rocks....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Trip to Belgium Part One: Day 2 Continued & Day 3

Posted 01-10-2017 at 05:59 PM by The Slutty Princess

Day 2: Ghent was an absolute gem! We first explored the Gravensteen castle, built in the twelfth century! Touring the castle was awesome! It was as if we had taken a step back in time to the medieval days. The castle did have “employees” there who dressed as knights and reenacted medieval time lifestyles, which I didn’t necessarily care for but it didn’t take away from the breath-taking views the castle offered. From atop the castle, you could see all of Ghent and it was an amazing photo opportunity!...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Trip to Belgium Part One: Day 1 & Day 2

Posted 01-10-2017 at 05:57 PM by The Slutty Princess

Belgium has the reputation to be a boring little country but that is completely false! Sammie and I had the greatest times of our lives in Belgium and we absolutely loved it! I wrote a day-by-day summary of our time in Belgium, things I learned, and of course, I posted some pictures I took in an album so make sure you check those out on my profile!

For those of you who may not have read my last blog, my friend Hailey had graciously offered to take both Sammie and me to Belgium with her...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Butterfly's Matchmaking Service

Posted 01-10-2017 at 01:50 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-10-2017 at 01:53 PM by Butterfly

I have watched people struggle countless times to find a suitable partner to play with, whether it was for long term or for casual play. It is hard to watch good people being passed up, so I thought I would try my best to help the process along.

Even when I posted an ad and received 50+ responses, only a handfull were serious and quality responses. That is where I come in.

I have created a matchmaking service to help those that want some extra help. I will go through the
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized