Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

My Favorite Toy

Posted 06-28-2021 at 10:16 AM by lola.fox
Updated 06-28-2021 at 12:20 PM by lola.fox

I flick through your closet admiring all of the outfits that you’ve collected over the past year. The dainty black latex maid outfit with the cream colored bow and collar, the precious puppy-suit adorned with an adorable mask with curled ears and a snout - even the custom suits you’ve gotten tailored to fit just so in wine and burgundy. As tempting as they all are, I know exactly what I’m looking for. I carefully choose my favorite, the sleek black PVC catsuit. The glossy shine of the wet-look finish...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Barbies Should Be Played With

Posted 07-01-2021 at 07:37 AM by lola.fox
Tags lola.fox

I’m very impatient. You’ve been on video chat with your colleagues for what feels like hours and I’m desperate for attention. I tried to catch your eye to see how much longer you’d be and you waved me off. I texted you asking asking again and attached a cheeky little gif but you just glanced at the screen and flipped the phone over. I feel my skin prickle with annoyance.. I despise not getting what I want, especially when I’m being so unfairly teased. You must have done it on purpose - no one intentionally...
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Loan Wolves Task Report - Denial, Teasing and Lots of Thrusting

Posted 07-13-2021 at 02:48 PM by lola.fox
Updated 07-13-2021 at 04:32 PM by lola.fox

Over on the Unofficial gD Server we're playing a little game that I created called Loan Wolves where you have to pay off "debt" with tasks from "buyers" in exchange for currency. You and a group of "wolves" pay off your individual debts, but if someone doesn't pay off their own the whole pack gets punished - so it's better to be proactive and help each other out and do as many tasks as possible to help the collective. This is a fun little report I made for several of the...
Posted in Reports
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

PM + Discord Fun!

Posted 07-14-2021 at 11:27 AM by lola.fox
Updated 11-16-2021 at 01:09 PM by lola.fox
Tags lola.fox

If you want to take part in the fun, you can comment in my thread, discord (please DM for username), whisper, or PM me the following:

BARBIE - and I’ll doll up in a full face of makeup + a cute outfit.

OUTFIT - and I'll message you what I'm wearing that day.

ALBUM - and I will upload a photo to my album. Suggestions welcome, but not guaranteed. [Only allowed once per user.]

MARKED - and you can choose a word or phrase to write on a body part...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

How has it been 6 years?

Posted 07-16-2021 at 02:32 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 07-16-2021 at 02:35 PM by IceMaiden

It's been a while since I blogged anything on here, so I figured why not start with one dedicated to my Sir since we're almost at another year together. I can not believe it has been six years. SIX years since AM and I started talking one night and found ourselves wondering if we would work together. Starting online and lasting all this time is something that amazes me.

Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Toy Review - Lovense Osci 2

Posted 07-25-2021 at 03:40 AM by lola.fox
Tags toy review

TL/DR: Quite possibly my favorite g-spot toy on the market, definitely my favorite g-spot vibe.

The Osci is a pretty hot pink, with a silky smooth texture that I really love. I originally purchased the Domi and the Osci together and when using the Osci by itself, I thought it was very nice but average. Paired together however, I found myself in my new favorite threesome.

I usually use the Domi for 10-15 minutes for a little warm up and then...
Posted in Toy Reviews
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

My ad looking for a slave seems to have become invisible!

Posted 07-30-2021 at 02:07 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 08-01-2021 at 08:32 AM by IceMaiden

Did you see where my ad went? I don't see one in the ad section and I don't see a link in my signature to one. It seems to have just poofed!

But it must be somewhere because otherwise, I wouldn't keep receiving PMs about taking on a new sub. How confusing. Maybe I didn't post it in the ad section and it's floating around in a different section of the site? That could be why I can't find it.

But wait! I haven't dommed in over two years. I haven't had the time.
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized