Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Likes, Dislikes, Curiosities and Limits with explanations.

Posted 01-20-2017 at 01:34 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 04-16-2020 at 01:37 PM by IceMaiden

Loves:

~Spanking.

I love spanking. I enjoy wearing AM's marks, if it were possible I would be marked at all times in every place I could.

Little space/play!

I love daddy time and movies together and glitter and songs and baking and crafting and painting and colouring and bedtime stories and songs sang to me by daddy and dragons and dinosaurs and unicorns!! I don't mix little time with anything sexual.

~Ice/wax play.

It surprises me I am so fond of ice play when I dislike being cold at any given time. But the sensation of it is something I am very fond of, even if I'm not exactly sure why. Wax play probably caters to my masochist side. It burns, it stings, it hurts. All of those are good for me.

~Light Restraints:

I enjoy being restrained for brief periods of times. I don't enjoy it when it becomes a really long time.

~Blogging/written reports/Creative writing assignments.

I wrote my first full length story when I was maybe 5 or 6 years old. Writing is a part of me, part of who I am. I very much enjoy mixing writing with kinks.

~Toys:

Because who doesn't love toys?

~Humiliation/verbal name calling.

Not to be confused with degradation. When AM calls me his slut, his whore, his toy, his property etc. it makes me all tingly inside. It makes me blush which in turn turns me on more. Then I get shy about being turned on from it and it becomes a delicious circle. I do not enjoy it from anybody, only from him.

~Mild/moderate/heavy pain.

I am a masochist. I always want to find new fun painful ways to play and I always want to increase my pain threshold. Being beaten (consensually) turns me on, it makes me wet, it makes me very subby.

~Bruises/abrasions (hidden)

As with spanking, I enjoy the marks, I like how they look, they make me feel owned and remind me of AM.

~Body writing/Self name calling.

There's just something about writing humiliating words on myself or calling myself those names that cause a subby mindset. I'm still trying to figure out why I like this so much and how it works.

~Chance/luck games.

I enjoy not knowing what my fate is. It makes the anticipation, excitement and nerves all the more pronounced. Though luck doesn't usually favour me in these sort of games.

~Deep throating.

I absolutely hate the mess and clean up, but I love the feeling of being powerless and used. I enjoy it with toys but prefer the real thing much more.

Like:

~Spitting:

I hate messy play yet like it when I have to spit on myself/am spat on. I think the humiliation factor comes into play for me with this one.

~Forced wetting:

Again, I assume I only like this because of the humiliation that it causes. I certainly don't enjoy the clean up. But it makes me blushy and turns me on.

~Speech restriction:

Having to refer to myself in a humiliating way arouses me. It keeps me constantly subby, wanting and wet. But if done for too long I start to find it boring and annoying and it begins to have the opposite effect.

~Hair pulling:

As long as it's not trying to literally rip my hair out, I enjoy rough hair pulling, using my hair as a handle during play and the likes. It makes me feel controlled, helpless, submissive and owned.

~Caning:

It took a long time for this to move from a limit, to dislike to likes. Only AM can use canes with me.

~Forced/denied orgasm control.

Because who doesn't enjoy several orgasms? I enjoy forced more than denial, I am not very good or experienced with denial for long periods of time. After two or three orgasms I begin to get tender then around six or so I start wanting to stop and by ten or more I'm floating in subspace, which is fucking awesome.

Curious about/want to try (Only with AM):

~Knife play
~DP/TP (Real.)
~Fucking machines
~Consensual nonconsent (Tried with AM. Love with AM.)
~Bimbofication (Since tried with AM, I like it, it isn't a love.)
~Objectifcation
~Degradation (Since tried with AM, love with AM.)
~Violet wand
~Whipping/belting/switch/cattle prod/pin wheel
~Fisting
~Stocks and pillories
~Chastity belt
~Fire play
~Interrogation scene in person
~Waterboarding

Dislikes:

~Riding the horse/wooden pony:

Uncomfortable, stressful, makes me sweat and feel like my legs are about to break!!

~Lines:

Lines are BORING and annoying and after ten start to annoy me. After twenty I'm not even concentrating on why I am writing the lines anymore and if it's for discipline and not a 'funishment' then it is counter productive.

~Mouth soaping:

Mouth soaping is disgusting and makes me feel like I am going to vomit. I despise vomiting. As it has never actually made me vomit only feel like it, I can just about tolerate it.

~Restricted bathroom use/insertions:

I am prone to UTI's so my dislike of these is mostly because of health reasons. This may change to a limit at times depending on how my health currently is.

~Collars:

I do not like tight things around my neck. It makes me feel like I am choking and/or suffocating. My necklace is my collar and I prefer that.

~Crawling/kneeling:

This just hurts my knees extremely quickly which then leads into numb or cramped legs and feet.

~Loss of privileges:

I try my best not to disobey or disappoint so if I lose something then I did something wrong and I don't ever want that to happen.

~Being gagged/not being allowed to talk:

With those who are closest to me I rarely if ever shut up. I am not shy with very few select people and my personality shows this when I am with them. Gag me or forbid me from talking and I hate it within minutes, it feels like I am not being allowed to socalise.

~Tickling:

I HATE tickling. If someone tickles me I want to punch them in the face.

~Pegs:

Give me thousands of spankings and I will complain about my hands cramping before I complain about pain and bruises. Give me clothes pegs and I want to cry within minutes. I hate them so much and I can barely tolerate them. The interrogation I did with AM using pegs was absolute hell for me.

~Messy:

I don't like mess. I mostly keep my house spotlessly clean and tidy and that's how I like it. I dislike making a mess and cleaning mess up.

~Edging:

I'm just not very good at edging. I spend all the time edging worried I'm going to go to far and it will turn into a ruined orgasm and I will disappoint AM. I can't do many in a row or for long periods of times before an orgasm, the fear of failing starts to overwhelm me.

~Extreme pain:

I might be a masochist but I still want to be able to move and live my life. I don't want to damage my body or cut off body parts.

~Hidden/mild public:

This changes between dislikes and limits depending on if anxiety is currently affecting me and how much.

*With AM, I don't have limits. But he is the only person in the entire world I will ever do any of the below for.

Soft limits:

~AtM:

I find this absolutely vile. Even if I am completely clean I find this really difficult to do because of my revulsion to it.

~Begging:

I find this difficult at times because of bad childhood memories it brings up and triggers it causes.

~Corner time:

I can't handle corner time. It's always been a major dislike but more recently I can't even imagine doing just a few minutes without wanting to cry and feeling bad about myself. It doesn't make me reflect on why I am there but instead it makes me berate myself and question why I'm not good enough or why I can't do better. After a discussion with AM recently we reached the conclusion I also feel abandoned, like I'm being told "I can't be bothered with you go to the corner." And this is a trigger for bad childhood memories.

~Pee drinking:

I find this disgusting and I hate the taste. It makes me heave and I feel nauseous for hours after.

~Pet play:

This just isn't for me. I feel too silly and degraded and don't get anything out of it whatsoever, I just spend the entire time wishing it was over.

~Anything that would make me feel claustrophobic, confined or hoods etc over my face:

Simple as, I panic. A lot. Bad memories.

Hard limits:

~Illegal.
~Minors.
~Animals.
~Extreme Public.

I don't think I really need to explain those. Common sense, morals and decency.

~Alcohol/intoxication.
~Food control.
~Forced exercise.
~Watching myself naked (Mirrors, cam etc)

Prior alcohol addiction and anorexia, starving and binging and body dysmorphia/low self esteem. I'm never going back there.

~Permanent.
~Dangerous.

I only get one body and one life. I want to keep it for a long time.

~Scat.
~Vomit.
~Blood
~Period play

I find these incredibly disgusting, that's all there is to these ones.

~Family/friends.

I'm not bringing unconsenting people into play.

~Pics/Cam.
~Anal.

Anal is reserved for AM, pics/cam are reserved for AM and a few close friends.

~Visible marks/bruises.

I have a child. He isn't seeing that, end of.

~Degradation.

It's took a long time to believe in my self and have self worth. I'm not going to destroy that.

~Sleep assault.

Medication makes me need more sleep than I do without it and I am finally in a healthy sleep routine.

Toys:
ben wa balls, jellybean cordless wand, paddle, studded paddle, pegs, rubber bands, double dildo (in two halves - it broke ) cane, ice/wax/candles, handcuffs, blindfold, gag, wooden spoon, rope, general household items.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3032 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Welll,... not much replies sofar.
    Let me just say I did read it and appreciated the posting.
    It's quite nice to read such list WITH explanation.
  2. Old Comment
    I love that people are starting to jump on the wagon and posting blogs like this. It is so fascinating to me to see what people say about each of their likes. There are some things that I didn't even think of adding to my likes, but based on your descriptions, I am considering.
  3. Old Comment
    I really like your idea of explaining likes/dislikes. Hopefully that will stop people from coercing you to do things.
  4. Old Comment
    I thought this was a wonderful way to display one's likes and limits, and made Monkey do the same thing. (Though he misunderstood me: I told him to write it for me, expecting that he would email it to me as always, but instead, he made it a blog!)
  5. Old Comment
    I like it! I'm thinking of making a blog about it myself.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir sam View Comment
    Welll,... not much replies sofar.
    Let me just say I did read it and appreciated the posting.
    It's quite nice to read such list WITH explanation.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Comment
    I like it! I'm thinking of making a blog about it myself.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Danii9207 View Comment
    I really like your idea of explaining likes/dislikes. Hopefully that will stop people from coercing you to do things.

Thank you!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I love that people are starting to jump on the wagon and posting blogs like this. It is so fascinating to me to see what people say about each of their likes. There are some things that I didn't even think of adding to my likes, but based on your descriptions, I am considering.

I've been meaning to do it for months but....I'm lazy And yay for discovering new things!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by iSpuds View Comment
    I thought this was a wonderful way to display one's likes and limits, and made Monkey do the same thing. (Though he misunderstood me: I told him to write it for me, expecting that he would email it to me as always, but instead, he made it a blog!)
    I saw others do it months ago and finally got around to doing it too. I saw Monkey's not long after mine and was glad you had him do it too.