Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > GapeMe

Rate this Entry

Dares # 14 & 15

Posted 03-10-2013 at 11:07 PM by GapeMe

14. You are to put 3 sharpies in your ass and do 50 naked squats. If any of the sharpies come out you have to start over.

15. Each day for the rest of this month you must find one item from your own home that you will fuck your ass with for no less than 15 min. It must be a different item each time

Report:
I decided that these two went together nicely. So I first attempted the squats and needless to say, already tired from earlier, I failed miserably. I will need a punishment for this and everybody is welcome to post one.

I then went a fucked my ass with the markers for 15 minutes to satisfy the second dare.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4493 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    hmmm, so many blogs.. While it is nice to see people actually reporting on dares (truly, it is), these could have probably fit all in two-three blogs, perhaps?

How badly did you fail anyway? How many squats DID you accomplish, and did any fall out?
    Updated 03-11-2013 at 02:47 AM by Rose_Angel
  2. Old Comment
    Agreed...isn't the character limit like 9k words or something similar?

Nice to see blogs..would be nicer to see all in one...given, looks like spamming here. (sorry for backseat modding)
  3. Old Comment
    I was not sure what the limit was. I will start combining today.
  4. Old Comment
    I'm just curious, but is it really a big deal to have extra blog entries vs combining them? There's a "next" button that makes it fairly easy to navigate, and personally I'm happy to see someone starting a blog and actually making more than 2 posts - though of course the longer the posts, the better.

Why would this be considered spam?