Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Thoughtwrangler task

Posted 02-10-2018 at 10:53 PM by Miss Lizzi

Bimbo Lizzi got home drunk and horny and a little desperate to be 'abused'. Odd and conflicting feelings but the need to be bossed and controlled was overwhelming. As a result bimbo asked sir thoughtwrangler if he would oblige her with his great mind and 'play' or task her. Sir thoughtwrangler gave bimbo the following task which she will now attempt and report

1) On all fours in front of the toilet. Put your head in the bowl and close the lid. Edge twice, or once if you flush first....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Bimbo Rules from new managment

Posted 01-23-2018 at 01:39 AM by Miss Lizzi
Updated 01-26-2018 at 03:31 PM by Miss Lizzi

Bimbo Lizzi's Bimbo Rules

Adjusting to the Mindset of a Bimbo to Think Like a Bimbo
Bimbo who's only use is to please others.

1. Bimbo Lizzi will refer to herself as "Bimbo Lizzi" while on GD,

2. Bimbo Lizzi will refer to her dom/domme as Master / Miss_E

Acting Like a Bimbo

3. Bimbo Lizzi can spend at least 1 hour a day in GD Chat on her free days.

4. Bimbo Lizzi will also try her best to...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bimbo Lizzi under new management

Posted 01-19-2018 at 12:29 PM by Miss Lizzi

My New Owners felt that Get Dare should know that I am now under new Management, Mr Charcol and Miss Emily (AKA Slave_E) who have taken me on for a trial run: I have been instructed by Mr Charcol to post the following in my blog

How we acquired the Bimbo by Mr Charcol

Having found the discarded Bimbo in a dark and dirty alleyway, we checked her papers she used to belong to the K&S Corporation (which appeared to have two Offices one in Texas the other somewhere else...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bimbo Lizzi's rental rules

Posted 08-10-2017 at 03:31 PM by Miss Lizzi
Updated 09-01-2017 at 02:08 PM by Miss Lizzi

The following is a set of rules for renting Bimbo Lizzi. Master has said that Bimbo Lizzi may be used and rented but they must follow and adhere to Bimbo Lizzi's rental rules. These rules also apply to any public chat activity.

1. Renter(s) must ask Bimbo Lizzi's Owners first to rent Bimbo Lizzi.

2. Bimbo Lizzi is allowed and expected to end any rental agreement for any reason (breaking limits, sketchiness, breaking rental rules continuously, etc.)

3. Bimbo...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bimbo Lizzi's Rules

Posted 08-06-2017 at 06:01 PM by Miss Lizzi
Updated 09-01-2017 at 05:32 PM by Miss Lizzi

Bimbo Lizzi is nothing more than a dumb, stupid, whore. Bimbo Lizzi must follow the rules:

Bimbo Lizzi's Bimbo Rules

1. Bimbo Lizzi will refer to herself as "Bimbo Lizzi" while on GD, unless instructed to use her alternative name, "Airhead".

Bimbo Lizzi is submissive. The most lowliest type of submissive. She is here for everybody's pleasure and amusement. But referring to herself in 3rd person she will learn and get accustomed to only...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toys and equipment

Posted 01-04-2017 at 02:10 AM by Miss Lizzi
Updated 09-14-2017 at 12:55 PM by Miss Lizzi

Toys I can fuck with

8inch pink sort of realistic dildo. It has balls and a suction cup.

Bimbo Lizzi likes to fuck her toy and play with her clit until it makes her pussy cum. Bimbo Lizzi loves to stick this to the wall back up slowly on to it and hump it doggy style. She also likes to put her legs in the air and use it to fuck her pussy really hard and take all 8 inches. Maybe Bimbo Lizzi should stick it to her chair ...

6inch vibrator. Purple with 'finger'...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Public Coin flipping task

Posted 11-04-2016 at 03:18 PM by Miss Lizzi

So I am currently in denial to a mistress and while in my period of denial she set me this task. I just thought some of you may like to hear about it. I think it is probably my most daring task to date. I don't think I could of completed it had I not been denied for so long.
I will copy and paste my report but have edited her name in case she would like to stay anonymous.

Note on denial: I will be closing in on 100 days of denial soon. I have to change my panties while at work...
Posted in Uncategorized