Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

I'm Back!

Posted 04-19-2011 at 02:20 PM by Bebe_Gurl
Updated 04-19-2011 at 03:05 PM by Manbearpig

Well, it's been about two years since my last post. And a long two years at that! And a lot of things have changed. But, I have recently made a re-discovery of this fantastic site and I'm ready to roll!
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I forgot my own getDare day

Posted 02-18-2009 at 11:14 PM by Bebe_Gurl
Updated 02-18-2009 at 11:18 PM by Bebe_Gurl

Well let me start off this message with the announcement that I suck. I forgot my own:
-getDare day
-getDare-aversery
-getDare-a-palooza
Whatever you want to call it! All that matters is how I signed up for getDare one year ago as of Febuary 17. Hmmmmm...its been a long year. I think I've grown as a person in the past year, and i sincerely hope that reflects in my posts. So damn, I forgot. But what the hell, Im never on time for anything!

Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I Learned a New Trick!

Posted 02-03-2009 at 10:46 PM by Bebe_Gurl

About a month ago, I realized I was really bored in my life. In general and not just at that moment. It was pretty dpressing. But then I glanced over at the old dusty guitar in the corner of my room, and had an idea. So the next week, I got myself some guitar lessons. It just clicked with me the moment I tuned it. I'm allready playing songs! It is really rewarding experence. My fingers hurt like hell, but its so worth it! I never realized how much I would love it until I tried it...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Seriously!

Posted 08-23-2008 at 11:13 PM by Bebe_Gurl

Ok, in my last blog post, I was angry beacuse a user was named Bebe and stole my font and color. But now im ticked! Im steamed!

Everyone! BACK OFF HELLO KITTY! Ramsies, Viva la Dare! Especially you! You took the same Hello Kitty I have! Can't a girl just have her own unique avatar? When I'm reading over posts, I see Hello Kitty and am like "Oh, I allready posted here...". But then I realize, it wasn't me! Seriously!

I would have...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Copy Cats

Posted 08-09-2008 at 11:15 PM by Bebe_Gurl

Ok, theres this new user on the sight named bebe... I'm Bebe_Gurl. This is just cutting it too damn close! She is a mistress, And she stole the font I have and color in her sig too! Whats next? Hello Kitty? Oh no she doesn't.

I mean, what happened to being an individual? Setting your own trademark. Being your own person. I try hard to be unique and un-boring. I love going against the flow!

So in all this blog post is not all about that new user who coppied stuff. I'm just
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sappy Glabble!!!!

Posted 07-25-2008 at 01:07 AM by Bebe_Gurl
Updated 07-25-2008 at 01:22 AM by Bebe_Gurl

Googlewhack!
I sereously don't know if I'm the only one on the planet who does this but I totally just did it!

Ok, I will be nice and explain. A Googlewhack is where you go on google and search for 2 words. And it can only come up with 1 post. And I just did it! I typed in Sappy Glabble, and only 1 glorious hit! Thank you Sappy Glabble! And if you don't really get what I'm trying to explain to you, then google it.

But sereously, this is very addictive and
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Manafacation?

Posted 07-24-2008 at 09:01 PM by Bebe_Gurl

Ok, well have you ever noticed that there is femenization, but not manafacation or masculineazation? Ok, I know a lot of made up words there. But what I mean to say is how come in stories there are only boys having to get dressed up like girls and not the other way around. Has anyone else noticed this? I don't know, I just think it is pretty weird.

I mean I wrote a story about a girl who becomes a boy a while ago. But, I don't think it would be liked by getdare users beacuse it is pretty
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized