Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Hello Again!

Posted 05-27-2017 at 10:43 PM by laurapug6

Hey there! I know I've been absent a while, but I'm back and hornier than ever!

I am currently in a relationship, but I am always accepting edfes, truths and dares, or denial time!

I wanted to post tonight because I'm really really horny and all I want is to be fucked until I pass out. My tight little cunt has been dripping juices down my legs all day, and I've barely been able to stand the feeling of my hard pink nipples rubbing back and forth against my shirt all day....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Last Night's Edging session

Posted 09-30-2016 at 04:48 PM by laurapug6

Last night my Daddy had me strip naked and tie up both my nipples with elastic bands, making them big a red. Then I putmy dildo in my ass and used my electric toothbrush o my clit to edge thirteen times. Then my Daddy let me fist my pussy for another edge and then punch fist myself for a final two. Last night I shoved the whole dildo in my pussy and wore tight panties to keep it shoved in for the whole night along with my butt plug in my ass. I am so horny now! God I can't wait to cum!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Today's edging

Posted 09-29-2016 at 12:31 AM by laurapug6

So, while I'm in chastity my lovely Daddy has me edge in various ways every night. Tonight I tied up each one of my tits with six elastics each, put a clothes pin on each nipple and two on my pussy lips, and fisted my tight wet cunt hard and fast until I edged six times and then I smacked each one of my now red bulging tits 25 times with a wooden spoon. My tits felt tender and senstive, with my nipples becoming harder and seemingly larger in size. They were big and red. I edged by fisting twice more....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

End of first chastity session and new rules!

Posted 09-28-2016 at 12:33 AM by laurapug6

Today I was finally given permission to end my eight day no cumming streak! My special Daddy gave me permission to cum as long as I did it by fisting my tight wet cunt until I edged and then continuing until I came. God it felt amazing having something so big and stimulating inside me, I was shaking and moaning as I fisted myself. Cumming was incredible. I have never moaned so loud in my life! I was writhing around moaning and whimpering. Then I was instructed to tie my titties with elastics, I put five...
Posted in Uncategorized