Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > mslut1961

Rate this Entry

A developing relationship!

Posted 04-06-2018 at 11:42 AM by mslut1961

I was contacted by this guy who has been trying to fist me for the last year. sometimes he has been successful, sometimes not. He asked if I was ready to try again. I said, "yes!"
I dressed in my wig, denim skirt, heels, stockings, no panties and drove over to his place. He greeted me at the door and reached under my skirt to play with my clit. I moaned. We went to the bedroom and I took off my skirt. "What happened to your ass," he asked? It was the day after the security guy whipped my ass in the parking lot and it was bruised. I explained what happened, he smiled and said, "I didn't know about that side of you. I guess I can be more aggressive with you. On your knees faggot!"
I dropped to my knees and he told me to open my mouth. He dropped his pants and started fucking my mouth with his 8" cock. Once it was rock hard he flipped me over and rammed it in my cunt. He fucked me viciously for about 10 minutes and then came deep in my ass. As I was recovering he disappeared and came back with some restraints. He had me lay on my back and hold my legs up, spread wide. He attached my wrists to my ankles with some straps. I was totally wide open.
He left the room and came back with the Crisco. "You're getting fisted no matter what today. I was always worried about hurting you. But now I know you like it that way." He proceeded to lube up my hole with big globs of crisco. He had just inserted a large dildo in my whole when the doorbell rang. He got up and answered the door.
"Is the faggot here," I heard a female voice ask? My fister came into the room with a rather attractive woman. She saw me semi dressed, restrained with a large dildo in my cunt. She stared, started to undress and said, "wow, I didn't believe you." "You can fist him first," he said.
She got naked, put on a rubber glove, yanked the dildo out of my ass and inserted her fist. "Wow, this is so hot," she said. She proceeded to manipulate her fist inside my hole. As she was doing this he placed his cock in my mouth and told me to get him hard. By the time I got him hard she was punch fisting my hole. He got up and went behind her and slipped his cock in her cunt. She moaned and said, "fuck me brother!"
He proceeded to fuck his sister as she fisted my cunt. After about 15 minutes he came deep in her cunt and said, "now it's my turn to fist the faggot." She withdrew her small fist and came around, spread her legs and sat on my face. "Eat my brothers cum from my cunt faggot," she ordered. As I was lapping his cum from her cunt he tried to put his large fist in my hole.
At first it wouldn't go. He grabbed more crisco and lathered up my hole. His sister was getting impatient, "you're always too gentle. Just shove it in! He's just a faggot hole to be used and abused." Emboldened by her encouragement he put 4 fingers in my hole, folded his thumb over and pushed real hard! My hole tried to resist, but it blew by my sphincter straight into my anal canal. I tried to scream but the sister ground her cunt into my mouth, stifling my efforts.
"Ok, now you're in. Make a fist, go as deep as you can and then all the way out," she told him. I tried to protest, but she had my head trapped between her thighs. He did as he was told and when he withdrew his fist my sphincter gave out. He proceeded to punch fist my hole for the next 15 minutes. My hole was totally wrecked!
When he was finished they both looked down at my gaping hole and restrained body. I was totally exhausted and just lay there. "We need some pictures," she said. For the next half hour they took pics of me. They included each of their fists in my cunt, me sucking his cock, his cock in my ass, me licking her ass and cunt. I just went along with whatever she said.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1403 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments