Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sissy Julie Allison

Hello, I am Julie Allison.

I am a sissy who loves dressing up like a sexy girl and this is my blog all about me.
Rate this Entry

Why am I a sissy?

Posted 04-05-2018 at 06:50 AM by JulieAllison

I was asked a question yesterday about when I realized I was a sissy. Honestly all details aside (they are on the answer on my AMA thread) it would really simply have to be the first time I admitted that I felt happier and really just right dressed as a girl. That got me thinking about a few other questions though.

What made me want to be a sissy?
When did I really decide to be a sissy?
Why am I a sissy?

I thought about this a lot yesterday, looking for an answer. Wondering why I have chosen to follow this path and what in my life has impacted me, affected me or changed me in order to feel the way I do and have this desire to be the best girl I can be. I looked back on my life, the things that have happened, what I have been through and my experiences to try to identify what initially set me on this course and the things that have time and time again directed me back to being a sissy and a girl. I'll be honest I have had several times purged all my female things and given up on being a girl, on being Julie, but every time I ended up coming back, getting new things and breathing new life into myself as Julie. Thinking about all of this I think I have finally found the answers to the questions I have been asking myself. I understand what it was/is that makes me feel this way and why I can never shake this need or desire to be a sissy, a girl, to be Julie Allison. So in response to my questions...

What made me want to be a sissy?
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

When did I really decide to be a sissy?
NEVER

Why am I a sissy?
Because it simply is what I am.
I am a sissy, I always have been and, whether I eventually end up openly living as a girl or not, I always will be a sissy girl. I am Julie Allison and though I may continue to hide this from the world and only embrace my true self in private this is the real me. I really hope that one day I may get over my insecurities and really be able to be myself, but only time will tell and I'm hoping the things I am doing here will help not only me but others to truly embrace themselves, grow more comfortable in who they are and just be yourself no matter what or who that is.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2257 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I hope this doesn't come off as offensive or ignorant, as I really am just trying to understand and I want to learn.

I have always thought of being a sissy as more of a role that is being played. You may dress as a woman but you still feel very much like a man underneath. Something you might compare to age play or pet play?

On the other hand, somebody who is transgender is somebody who may have been born with male genitalia, but feel as though they are truly a female. Therefore they choose to dress and act like a woman rather than a man.

The way you are describing being a sissy, leans more towards my definition of being transgender.

I am not saying that you are wrong, because obviously I am not you and you can describe your kinks and identities however you feel fits, I guess my question is more about understanding how you see the difference between the two definitions.

What is it that makes you a sissy rather than transgender?
  2. Old Comment
    Your comment is not at all ignorant or offensive. Honestly I'm tying to get an understanding of myself right now and you may be completely right. I originally thought of my feminine side as a purely sexual thing and considered myself a sissy because of that, basically the same as you have described in your comments. I find I am learning a lot here and discovering new things about myself. As I find, understand and accept that I tend to more and more feel like a girl, am more comfortable in women's clothing and feel more like I am being true to myself when I am feminine, perhaps you are correct and I should more so identify as a transgender than a sissy.

In thinking of this and taking your comments into consideration I hope that I didn't offend anyone with my posting. There is enough confusion and misconceptions about transgender people in this world and I do not want to add to that or offend anyone. If I have I am so truly sorry.

At the risk of sounding completely ignorant again it was in thinking the other day about sexuality when I kind of had that aha moment with myself. I've heard and supported that you don't choose to be gay, straight, bisexual, or whatever, you just are. I'm that realisation was when I admitted to myself that this is what I am. For so long I've considered that a sissy, but maybe I have been wrong this whole time and it is that I am transgender. You have certainly given me more to think about.

Thank you for your comment!
  3. Old Comment
    I know I have taken no offense. I do think Butterfly is correct in that it sounds more like you are transgender.

It is great that you are coming to peace with yourself as you go down this path of self discovery. Wish you all the luck.
  4. Old Comment
    I agree with zerahn totally. I took no offence, I actually saw myself in your post. How I was a few years ago. I too used to see my fem side as purely sexual, but felt more true to myself as a girl. I played around with being a sissy, but felt the "lack of confidence" associated with sissys wasn't me. I then tried femboy, but that too felt like a lie. I've now come to terms with being transgender, and I feel 100% better for it.

I wish you all the luck with finding yourself, and know there are peeps here that are very willing to talk about it if you feel the need. Myself included.
    Posted 04-06-2018 at 03:00 AM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Thank you for the kind words. I'm a new member here and things are playing out for me a little different than I expected. I kinda came here just for fun but as it turns out I am learning a lot about myself in the process. It has kind of become a journey in self discovery which is both exciting and a little scary at the same time.