Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

current list

Posted Yesterday at 06:56 PM by CrimsonKitten

This slut will blog post a running list, this list will compile along with reports (in comments) until this slut has received 3 CUM pm's
once that third CUM is received she will have until the following morning to complete all tasks on this list that are left (except for the Stay Wet days since those take a full day each.. those will be carried over to the next list/round) to be allowed release, if not possible, she forfeits all 3 Cum pm's and carries over any unfulfilled tasks and begins a new...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bimbo Lizzi under new management

Posted 01-19-2018 at 12:29 PM by Miss Lizzi

My New Owners felt that Get Dare should know that I am now under new Management, Mr Charcol and Miss Emily (AKA Slave_E) who have taken me on for a trial run: I have been instructed by Mr Charcol to post the following in my blog

How we acquired the Bimbo by Mr Charcol

Having found the discarded Bimbo in a dark and dirty alleyway, we checked her papers she used to belong to the K&S Corporation (which appeared to have two Offices one in Texas the other somewhere else...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Learning curve.

Posted 01-19-2018 at 04:18 AM by AbusiveMaster

I was very flattered to get a mention in wedgibondagebabe's well written blog here - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85470 and wanted to comment. But I didn't want to hijack her blog when I added a few comments, I can go on a bit. Did you notice? I thought I noticed you noticing.

But one of her key points is one I actually want to echo. It is also touched on in Butterflies denial blog. Just because something works for one person, doesnt mean it is safe for you to do.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Watch your steps

Posted 01-18-2018 at 01:09 AM by Cassandra

I would have liked to have shared a picture here but didn't find it. Someone was telling his therapist: "I give so much but I don't get anything back". It was the Santa Claus.

When you give dares or do anything public, you get asked by complete strangers, something like: "Hey, how are you? What are you up to? Could you make an add denial thread for me, too?" And then I sigh a little because it's so difficult for me to say no. He took the first obstacle by choosing an...
getDare Addict
Posted in getDare issues
Old

back to what works... pm tasks

Posted 01-17-2018 at 06:36 PM by CrimsonKitten
Updated Yesterday at 07:20 PM by CrimsonKitten

so this slut attempted a poll, which chose how often she was allowed to cum to switch things up, but there was less interaction, and it was not nearly as fun for this slut
so she is going back to pm's ☺️

This slut will blog post a running list,this list will compile along with reports (in comments) until this slut has received 3 CUM pm's
once that third CUM is received she will have until the following morning to complete all tasks on this list that are
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Captions by me c:

Posted 01-17-2018 at 04:25 PM by SissyBabyPuppy
Updated 01-17-2018 at 05:02 PM by SissyBabyPuppy

*1.: The Great Mall Accident*

*2.: Baby Books*

*3.: Oh My A Diaper*
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Year in the making

Posted 01-17-2018 at 02:27 PM by Doux et vivant

A year ago I met someone that changed my life. I met my Dom Morkhai..

Honestly, I was nervous and scared and didnít know what would happen but we connected right away on a level I never thought possible. Not only on a sexual level and emotional level, but intellectually as well and on a level that I can only call soul shattering.

He chased me. He overcame my fears and cared for me in such a way that it let my real feelings come out and it was amazing.

It...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dom/sub stuff