Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Enjoy my blog. I'll try and post stuff and update things from time to time.
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

A New Religion

Posted 11-28-2009 at 06:19 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)
Updated 11-28-2009 at 06:24 AM by depp

Yesterday I did something terrible... I bought a used Mac Mini. I'm a bit of a Mac hater but I need it for some software that is not available for Linux or Windows. My religion is Ubuntu and this makes me feel like I just sinned. I try not to support the evil computing monopolies. I feel so dirty!

I'm in love with Linux so hopefully I'll get along with my new toy and tool. I better, I'm going to have to sell my Wii to afford it.
SysOp
Posted in Personal life
Old

A Completely Serious Note About Internet Relationships

Posted 11-19-2009 at 04:50 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)
Updated 11-19-2009 at 05:03 PM by depp

Okay, I'll admit the title was total bait but you will love this Youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4saN...eature=related

Edit: Thanks to MarvinLake for the corrections.
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Depp the Stalker

Posted 11-09-2009 at 10:15 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)
Tags albums, stalker

I was looking through the albums and saw a picture of a place I walk through almost every weekend. To think there are getDare peeps there is scary! You freaks are everywhere.
SysOp
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.

You guys make me smile!

Posted 11-09-2009 at 10:24 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

So occasionally some nut thinks I will bend the rules for him if he spams my inbox. Unfortunately I never check my e-mail (why the contact us forum went away) and the server filters out this sort of junk.

Unfortunately for these individuals I enjoy their desperation. Their abuse only brings smiles to my face. This latest e-mail is a real gem.

I'm not quite sure what pissed off user this is, but last week someone called me "Dick Davenport" and said they infected...
SysOp
Old

Apologies

Posted 10-04-2009 at 09:02 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

Apologies to all the issues I am behind on. I was incredibly sick this weekend and did not even get a chance to spend some time at home until later today. I know a lot of people are waiting for replies on PMs and such. I apologize but it will be a while for me to get around to answering them. These issues should start being dealt with on Wednesday or Thursday. That is the very earliest I can step in.
SysOp
Old

Carl Sagan Sings! TONIGHT ONLY!

Posted 09-23-2009 at 09:51 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

This made me S.M.I2.L.E!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSgiXGELjbc

Have fun geeking out!
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm in the mood for a trashy night.

Posted 08-30-2009 at 10:50 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

The perfect night for me right now would be watching Cruel Intentions, eating cheap "Chinese" food, and drinking some Fox Barrel. Sadly, there is no way in hell this will happen tonight. I'll be having this dream all week until I can finally live it out next Friday (maybe).

Last night was strange for me. I actually felt happy for the first time in as long as I can remember. Instead of studying or doing homework I had been playing Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 (in Wine!) for thirty...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cruel_intentions.jpg
Views:	594
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	43  
SysOp
Posted in Personal life