Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Enjoy my blog. I'll try and post stuff and update things from time to time.
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

:whitetrash: returns for ONE NIGHT ONLY

Posted 04-26-2010 at 07:11 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

It's back!

:whitetrash:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=46133
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Goldfrapp: Head First

Posted 03-21-2010 at 03:22 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

Like electronic music? Goldfrapp's new album Head First comes out Monday. It continues her amazing string of awesome albums.

SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Australian Government Bans Small Breasts

Posted 01-30-2010 at 06:39 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

It seems the Australian government has found something new to ban from the web now. Sorry ladies, your small chests are offending us!

http://www.inquisitr.com/59472/milli...e-ejaculation/

First they come for female ejaculation, and I did not speak out—because I was not an ejaculating female;
Then they came for the women with small breasts, and I did not speak out—because I was not a women with...
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.25 average.

Female Ejaculation Films To Be Banned In Australia

Posted 01-17-2010 at 06:05 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

This is absolutely hilarious. My sincere apologies to our Australian readers. Between this and the mandatory net censorship it looks like you are in for one hell of a ride!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eros
The Classification Board have determined that female ejaculation is not a real event and therefore all issue from a women’s vagina is piss and therefore covered under the parameters in the Guidelines for ‘golden showers’. This means that if the shower happens to land on the body or in the mouth it is determined to be an offensive
SysOp
Posted in Random
Old

Google & China / Depp Muses About Work

Posted 01-13-2010 at 03:25 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)
Tags china, google, jobs, work

Posting about two things today. I'm really impressed with Google's recent statement that they are seriously thinking of pulling out of China. Hopefully, over time government censorship will leave that country. I really hope this starts a trend with companies like Microsoft, Yahoo!, and Disney jumping on board. Unfortunately I'm too pessimistic to really believe it.

On a more personal note I'm preparing to look for a new job. I've spent the last week working on my portfolio and hope to...
SysOp
Old

I can see you!

Posted 12-21-2009 at 11:48 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

Had a magical night this evening. It was just cold enough that nobody came to the beach here in Southern California, but not so cold you couldn't have a bonfire with some close friends.

A group of teens set up a couple hundred feet away from us late in the evening. It was just us and them on the beach tonight. As we packed up to go I watched them briefly and saw they were starting a game of Truth or Dare. Some of them had their phones out while deciding rules and playing. As I left with...
SysOp
Old

And Now For Something Completely Different

Posted 12-03-2009 at 10:18 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

Just wanted to point out that Loke posted an amazing getDare prayer!

You won't want to miss this momentous occasion in getDare history.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg0K-EdvvIM

I ripped a copy off Youtube so I will forever be able to relive this moment.
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized