Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sissy Julie Allison

Hello, I am Julie Allison.

I am a sissy who loves dressing up like a sexy girl and this is my blog all about me.
JulieAllison My personal blog entries and tasks or dares completed.
Old

Sissy Bucket List Update: February

Posted 03-22-2024 at 04:29 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

Sorry this is so late, but here is my update for February:

Here is my updated bucket list so far this year. I will be updating some of these tasks and adding new tasks as I progress throughout the year. As of today, these are my bucket list items for my sissy Behavior, Wardrobe and Accessories for this year. I am hoping to start adding Tasks soon.
Let me know if you have any ideas for Tasks that I should add.

Behavior
1. Only sit down and pee as a girl. ...
Old

Sissy Journey: Beginnings

Posted 01-24-2024 at 08:46 PM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

I have taken my first steps as a sissy in 2024! Instead of the bucket list as I originally planned I have changed ideas and now I will be buying myself a new themed outfit each month this year as a part of my journey to becoming the best sissy I can be. The theme for January is simply Sissy. I can't wait to try on and model my new outfit and other things I am getting this month. I will post pictures to my ImageFap profile if you want to see them once I have a chance to take them.
Posted in JulieAllison
Old

Progress

Posted 04-04-2018 at 08:54 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

Well thanks to a helping hand I have moved my sissy training plan to a thread and have some interest so yay for that!

I received my first task on my calendar as well, no panties on every third day, sounds fun and I'll see how that goes. No panties tomorrow!

I also started an ask me anything (AMA) thread and that has been tons of fun so far too!

I'm beginning to like it here and can't wait so see how things progress and share some more updates.
Posted in JulieAllison
Old

Hello getDare

Posted 03-19-2018 at 10:29 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)
Updated 03-21-2018 at 09:37 AM by JulieAllison

My first blog post. How exciting!

I'm here for two reasons both for myself and for others with similar interests. For myself I'd enjoy receiving dares and tasks to help in my feminization and progress to becoming a complete sissy. For others i hope to put together the dares and tasks that I receive, along with some of my own ideas, into a sissy training plan and schedule to help others become true sissies as well.

I am both nervous and excited to take this new step...
Posted in JulieAllison