Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

An Interesting Start to the New Year

Posted 01-03-2020 at 10:30 PM by Night Drifter

First, a Little Background
Over the course of mid-to-late December, I found myself greatly enjoying the If you don't reply... thread. As I was playing, Goddess Chloe and I went back and forth against each other for a little while. We both enjoy bets and competition, so we decided on a wager. Whoever made the other miss more posts, would win. It was a fun but busy game, and in the end we tied. To settle the draw we played a game of battleship and opened a versus thread so that GetDare could help...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Bet #3 for "Add to Gonzalez' denial"

Posted 01-17-2018 at 01:59 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-22-2018 at 04:06 PM by CSasha

Gonzalez and Cassandra made another bet, giving him the benefit of counting one complete hour in chastity for 3 hours of denial instead of just 2 within the denial time he does for Cassandra due to this thread, and she may not post the keyphrase DEEPTHROAT anymore (and when she does, it is ignored without substitute or compensation). The keyphrase had been chosen by Gonzalez in the thread after consent on the bet.

If the thread reaches 5,000 posts by the end of Sunday in GMT+1, Gonzalez...
Oracle
Posted in Bets, TORD Online
Old

Bet #2 for "Add to Gonzalez' denial"

Posted 01-15-2018 at 04:33 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-22-2018 at 04:18 PM by CSasha

Cassandra bets the thread won't get 1,750 posts by 16.01.2018 midnight (end of that day, same day as this blog post) GMT+1 in that thread. If Cassandra is wrong because the thread got 1,750 posts or more by that time, Gonzalez got to choose 1 keyphrase Cassandra is not allowed to use anymore in this thread (and if she does, her bad, Gonzalez just ignores it). If Cassandra wins because it is less than 1,750 posts, then she sends Gonzalez a hypno file to listen to at least once a day for 7 days plus after...
Oracle
Old

Bet #1 for "Add to Gonzalez' denial"

Posted 01-15-2018 at 02:54 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 02-06-2018 at 03:28 PM by CSasha

Sam (aka Samishere, who owns her pet Matt aka Matt, Nanami and Cassandra bet a threesome on how many posts the thread Add to Gonzalez' denial gets within it's given time to add denial time, exactly by 9 pm GMT on 27th January 2018.

We have these 3 cases, if the post count will be:

1st case: Less than 10,000
Sam creates an adding thread for oddjobber within his limits and involving Cassandra (privileges to give reduction tasks, add special tasks without reduction,...
Oracle
Old

Story: Parting token Part 2

Posted 11-24-2016 at 07:50 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Tags a2m, anal, bet, cuffs, story

Part 1

Respect to Kimberly, despite I heard her cry and whimper, she took it like a champ for a whole hour until she was ready for the next proposal. Brave little lady. Nevertheless, I made another suggestion: "Good god, Kimberly, this is great. I think I'll make it another hour. Would you enjoy that? Not? Well, I have brought some cuffs with me, and a gag. A better one than your T-shirt. Just nod if you agree." She immediately did. I gave her a break and put her wrists, ankles...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Parting token Part 1

Posted 11-24-2016 at 07:50 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-25-2016 at 10:48 AM by CSasha
Tags a2m, anal, bet, cuffs, story

After a small ceremony on my last day in the company, I persuaded Kimberly to have a last drink at my favorite sports bar. Since I had already closed my next labor contract in another city, I knew this evening was the last opportunity. While Kimberly and I had had some joyful flirts at work, I would have never allowed myself to engage her. Never fuck the company. A one-night stand wouldn't have been any better. Though she could be my daughter, I wanted to try my luck at least, especially since the other...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Best friends

Posted 09-14-2016 at 05:00 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 04:58 PM by CSasha

A couple years ago I had met Amy, the best friend of my life. What we weren't already doing together, we were talking about deliberately. We really understood each other, often enough without any words. When we grew up into adolescent, our friendship deepened even more, as we confessed our interest in boys to each other. We shared who caught our attention for which reasons, who aroused us and why. I remember a phase were we asked boys to pick something up for us, which made them bend over with their...
Oracle
Posted in Stories