Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Tomorrow

Posted 07-09-2012 at 01:42 AM by justmi821 (Slave's diary)

will be home alone... wonder if i'd do anything naughty
Posted in Slave diaries
Old

My Blog

Posted 07-07-2012 at 10:39 AM by Vinnie (Vinnie's Blog)

what should I blog about? may be able to blog everyday
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

what sucks about GD

Posted 07-07-2012 at 08:56 AM by Vinnie (Vinnie's Blog)
Updated 07-07-2012 at 08:58 AM by Vinnie

perverts, enough said.

fakes, those that simply pose as women and thhose that pose as female mistresses, worse than the perverts.

those pervertss and fakes that been on the forum for quite a long time and think they are "top dogs" in general. or in the. "kink life" (bdsm,.,.,.,)

the forum obviously has potential but it just needs. enough real people to "overpower"

I honestly don't even know how to express myself...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hello Everyone

Posted 06-30-2012 at 06:04 AM by RA Allen

Hi guys and girls. Fairly new to this site and up for nearly everything one may want to do. Very open minded and looking for new and exciting things and people. My dislikes pretty much are just anything having to do with: pee/poo, incest, heavy pain, heavy humiliation, cross dressing (can't get that stuff & just not my thing), animals, and illegal. Every thing else pretty much is game. Message me if interested.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

i AM BORED GIVE MY CROSS DRESS SISSY

Posted 06-18-2012 at 09:28 PM by sissy93

so yeah i am bored i like being told what to do give me something to do i am a crossdressing sissy ill do anything you want
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm Back.

Posted 06-17-2012 at 11:39 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

It's true. After almost two years of occasional lurking and working on a number of different projects, I think I'm ready to come back and participate in the getDare Community.

I'd like to make a couple of things clear.

1) I am younger than all of you thought I was. I cleared this whole matter up with depp a long time ago, I'm actually only 17 and a half, very nearly 18.

2) I am not going to be as frequent a poster as I was before. I'll still post short stories,...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ever happened to you before?

Posted 06-14-2012 at 08:14 PM by lokelake.

You get a brain freeze and you suddenly forget how to do things you knew how to do or forgot where to find something when you found it easy many times before?

This just happened to me tonight on gd. I had a brain freeze and totally forgot how to get to my inbox.
Posted in Uncategorized