Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

PM Dare Diary – Day 9

Posted 04-03-2018 at 10:53 PM by Yasna
Updated 04-03-2018 at 11:00 PM by Yasna

Today my report is going to be short: I didn't feel well yesterday. I had burnt the candle at both ends over the extended Easter weekend, sleeping no more than three to four hours a night. I felt physically tired and emotionally drained. Even my pussy had given up on its non-stop buzzing and only sent occasional "I'm here", "I'm waiting", and "Don't you forget about me!" messages. As the remainder of the week will be stressful I took a rest day, limiting myself to the dares...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Paddled ass!

Posted 04-03-2018 at 09:37 PM by mslut1961

I was out late exposing myself around the city. My last stop was a gas station near my house. I usually stop there just after it closes and wash my windows while my skirt rides up exposing my ass and clitty.
I was just finishing the windows when one of those private security cars pulls in and catches me in its lights. A big black guy gets out and asks what I think I'm doing? I try to explain, but he is having none of it. I finally say, "I'll do anything if you don't report this."...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Orgasm Update

Posted 04-03-2018 at 03:13 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

My new years resolution for 2018 was to cum once a day (on average). If I were to fall behind, I wanted to try my best to catch up each week.

Now, for those that don't know, 2018 has been pretty shitty for me. I have been in pain almost each and everyday (due to injuries from my car accident in August 2017), I had a miscarriage at the end of January, and I went through some very traumatic events which led up to the death of my aunt on March 1. I have been grieving a lot, and this has
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	January.jpg
Views:	588
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	604   Click image for larger version

Name:	February.jpg
Views:	581
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	605   Click image for larger version

Name:	March.jpg
Views:	569