Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

PM Dare Diary – Day 3

Posted 03-28-2018 at 10:38 PM by Yasna
Updated 03-29-2018 at 12:00 AM by Yasna

Sometimes it is not only important what things happen, but also when they happen. Yesterday, for example, I had just gotten up and switched on the electric kettle to make some tea when my mobile beeped. The WATER dare, water only for the day, accompanied with the message: "I would hate this one so I thought I would send it to you." Nice! I dreaded this one. Of course tea isn't the problem, but I drink way too much soda – I guess about 1,5 litres on average a day, up to 3 litres on bad days....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Get Revenge on Kila Edging Reports

Posted 03-28-2018 at 10:19 PM by kila (Kilasaurus Rexodominus)
Updated 04-09-2018 at 07:28 PM by kila

The rest continues in the comments due to the max limit in blogs!

------------------------------

ORIGINAL
Here is where I'll be leaving updates from my edging sessions with Daddy! This is the final count from THIS thread here giving me a grand total of 437 edges to complete followed by 21 days of denial. Don't mind the count in the thread, I did my math wrong LOL.

ANAL WHORE: 0
BEDTIME: 1
BJ: 33
GAG: 51
HORNY SLUT: 99
KITTY:...
getDare Succubus
Old

Report on a lost bet: 1,000 deepthroats credited to ChubbyShySissy

Posted 03-28-2018 at 05:18 PM by CSasha (I love words)

So ChubbyShySissy, despite or because exactly because desperately gathering huge amounts of deepthroats to do, added by anybody on getDare (click me and add), still wanted me to do some deepthroats. We made a bet with the easy stake from her to expand her thread by three days, which she would have happily done, so she could get even more. Unfortunately for her, I lost the bet and had to do 1,000 deepthroats for her. She could indeed insert half a peeled banana into her ass and keep it in for 24 hours....
Oracle
Posted in Bets, TORD Online
Old

I keep having the same dream, and it hurts

Posted 03-28-2018 at 03:15 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

My "little brother" would be turning 21 on April 18th. and I started having the same dream again. the same dream that I had last year around this time, and the year before.

Its always different in how it goes down, but the idea is always the same. the idea is that Zac, never killed himself. that he was tubing up in Minnesota, there was a horrible snow storm during his way home, he was never heard from again, multiple wrecks on the road to home. he was presumed dead. but then,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 3.50 average.

Use and Importance of Titles In D/s

Posted 03-28-2018 at 03:04 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-28-2018 at 03:08 PM by IceMaiden

AM wanted me to write an essay about this and this was the end result:

Most people in the kink community use titles with their partner, usually the title is decided upon by both parties and may change or alternate over time as their relationship progresses. Some wanna be doms or high and mighty doms assume that all submissives should address them and anyone else who identifies as dominant in such a way but they are usually laughed at and ignored by the majority of experienced BDSM
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Signature Tidynator 3000

Posted 03-28-2018 at 07:58 AM by maxblank
Updated 10-26-2018 at 05:13 AM by maxblank

likes/limits

toys list

bdsm test

write for me

discord warning, you may be subject to occasional rp and boring rambling