Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Cum eating, it's a love hate relationship.

Posted 03-23-2018 at 09:31 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

So cum eating... It's a love hate relationship for me.

It's no secret that I love the taste of cum, especially my own, but what i have a problem with is that often, after i have an orgasm to get that tasty cum, I'm no longer horny enough to fully enjoy its sweet taste. so if i can somehow remain horn after cumming (usually by having an anal orgasm or ruined orgasm) then i can typically fully enjoy it, but other wise, i have to either shoot it right into my own mouth, or quickly eat it...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Check here: Are you missing half the fun?

Posted 03-23-2018 at 08:08 PM by CSasha (I love words)

You love giving dares or receiving them? Are you sure you get 100% fun out of it? Here's your check for it.

Half of giving dares as well as half the fun of receiving dares is in the contact with others. Just think about it briefly: what's the difference to doing them just on your own? There are enough kinky roulettes out there with automatic dice, and other automatic task and dare givers, you don't even need your own creativity.

The difference in getting others involved,...
Oracle
Old

4K Warrior, let's hit 4000 posts!

Posted 03-23-2018 at 03:48 PM by kila (Kilasaurus Rexodominus)
Updated 04-04-2018 at 01:25 PM by kila

Hello all who have magically stumbled upon this blog. As you may or may not have noticed, I have recently taken a liking to add threads, specifically THIS ONE. Seeing as how we made >4,000 posts, feel free to use the keywords below!

Remember, every single post counts! They add 1 deepthroat each for Lemuricon and 1 ball slap or 2 face slaps or 4 thigh slaps or 8 feet slaps or 16 ass spanks (can be split up in any way they like) each for pain slut joe.

Considering the...
getDare Succubus
Old

How to satisfy your sex date

Posted 03-23-2018 at 08:36 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-30-2018 at 04:12 AM by CSasha

Hello everyone looking for a hot sex date out there,

Yesterday I did have one, from the receiving end. I served two real cocks which was quite fun for me. Let me share what I am looking for in sex dates so you can just satisfy that and get plenty of those:

Quote:
Originally Posted by German Saying
Wer ficken will, muss freundlich sein.
Which roughly translates into: If you want to shag, you have to be friendly.

I am a slut, so I am very open to be treated rough, during the session. But before and...
Oracle
Old

Report of my punishment .

Posted 03-23-2018 at 04:14 AM by Graceful

Here is my punishment for which a poll was conducted on Get dare and it was decided that I would be spanked on my pussy for my infractions.

Sir ordered me to strip naked and put on my collar. I wrote C F on my thighs and fuckmeat above my pussy. He then told me my pre punishment. I gathered the toys and knelt in the corner. For the punishment Sir ordered me to fill my mouth with a dildo then clip the clothes pins on nipples and stuff my pussy with a vibe turned on. I had to stay kneeling...
Posted in Uncategorized