Q6: HOW LONG IS YOUR SHORTEST SKIRT?
If I bent a lil u can see my ass

A7: HOW LONG ARE YOUR SHORTEST SHORTS?
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

I Love Valentines Day, so there!

Posted 02-14-2018 at 02:15 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:37 PM by Butterfly

There are three types of people; those who love Valentines day, those who hate it, and those who ignore it. I am one of those people who LOVE it! Normally on Valentines Day I will buy small treats for my friends and family, and something bigger for my partner. Nothing huge, but something that has some meaning. I will usually cook something special, and I like to make myself chocolate covered strawberries. I...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg valentine-1172662_1280.jpg (67.9 KB, 238 views)
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

I want to be little

Posted 02-14-2018 at 01:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)

At least I guess so. Frequently, when talking to my husband, I use my childish voice. I play foolish with him on a regular basis. Fits with playing video games too much, not cleaning up my room and going to bed way too late.

Sometimes I wish someone brought me to bed (my husband already did once or twice), but more important I want to be cared and nursed for a while, even liften and carried in strong, responsible arms. I guess I did miss such attention in my childhood so I long for it...
Oracle
Old

Failed Fist

Posted 02-13-2018 at 09:09 PM by mslut1961

I have been taking larger objects and cocks in my pussy in hopes of stretching it so it can easily take a medium sized fist from a man. I found the right guy and have been able to take his fist, but only occasionally. We use lots of lube and take our time.
He will get it in one time and then when we get together the next week no matter what we do it won't go in. We wait a couple of weeks and then it will go. It is very frustrating.
My goal is to be able to have a cunt that takes...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thoughtwrangler task

Posted 02-10-2018 at 10:53 PM by Miss Lizzi

Bimbo Lizzi got home drunk and horny and a little desperate to be 'abused'. Odd and conflicting feelings but the need to be bossed and controlled was overwhelming. As a result bimbo asked sir thoughtwrangler if he would oblige her with his great mind and 'play' or task her. Sir thoughtwrangler gave bimbo the following task which she will now attempt and report

1) On all fours in front of the toilet. Put your head in the bowl and close the lid. Edge twice, or once if you flush first....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average.

Short Update

Posted 02-10-2018 at 03:27 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

I currently have several outstanding tasks/threads such as the lights out thread tasks/custom orgasms or DOND thread and dares to give out still. I was hoping to have finished them all by now, but I have a lot going on in r/l and am not in a kinky mindset currently.

Even if I were I don't have much free time due to personal stuff going on and recently had to take a break with Butterfly and Jaro due to ill health and relax a lot of my own rules given by AM due to ill health and family.
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Diapered week 5

Posted 02-10-2018 at 03:15 PM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 03:59 PM by Diapered_prince

Salutations,

This week was pretty rough for some reason. I felt pretty meh about this entire experience and almost stopped for a while. However, I can honesty say that not only am I still in diapers, the diaper I am currently wearing is wet.

I think that part of the problem was I bought some diapers and the soaker part was about 2 inches lower than I need it to be. I was also pretty low on money (about $12) so I couldn't go buy anymore. Luckily, I had some LUVs diapers...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time