Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Kitty got a new chastity device!!

Posted 02-20-2018 at 02:30 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

So, about a month ago, kitty bought a silicone chastity device for like, $40 bucks from dusty flynts sexy gifts website. I went to use it, and it was too small!!! I forced it on, but after 3 hours of use, the ball ring snapped. I was pissed.

Enter this past weekend. Saturday, just got paid, big bonus on my check. Kitty decided to go to dusty flynts, and buy a new device! She bought a $200 device with a master serise padlock, another great thing, it fits!! Kitty is so excited!!
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Life in diapers week 6

Posted 02-17-2018 at 05:07 PM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 04:00 PM by Diapered_prince

Hello there,

So this week was challenging not because of the diapers and the usage of them, but rather because school was busy. I didn't go to bed on most nights this week until past 2am and that really took its toll on me. Today, I slept through my alarm and woke up at 3pm. Unfortunately, I was still in a dry diaper, but I did have to go pretty bad. I think that is what woke me up in the first place. If only my subconscious recognized that I was in a thick night diaper and would allow...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time
Old

144 Stars

Posted 02-17-2018 at 09:36 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

144 Stars!
1 4 4 S t a r s !

Nothing kink here at all, sorry. Just a little moment of pride and joy.

I just completed Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on the Switch. And by complete, three starred every cup. That's 144 stars!
This mean in every Cup i won all 4 races back-to-back. On all difficulties: 50cc, 100cc, 150cc, 150cc Mirror and the insane 200cc.

Completely nerdy. I spent far too much time trying to do this. But Mario Kart is too much fun. And this...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My vagina code

Posted 02-16-2018 at 10:42 PM by Cherise

http://vaginacode.creativerobot.co/?...021-2_17-1-118
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Listening

Posted 02-16-2018 at 07:11 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:30 PM by Butterfly

I talk about the importance of communication A LOT! You are probably rolling your eyes at me right now. I know you have heard the spiel ... communication is the more important blah blah ... You know I am right! But that is not what I am saying in this blog, I promise!

Yes, communication is the MOST important part of any relationship. It is a vital skill that I feel a lot of people are lacking. Good communication can solve so many issues. But ... it doesn't matter if you are the best communicator
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Titles

Posted 02-16-2018 at 11:33 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

"They call me MR.Tibbs!"
Go watch 'In The Heat Of The Night' if you have not already seen it, Sidney Poitier delivers one of the all time best cinematic performances!

Titles are an important part of life, no-one likes being given the wrong title. You want to be addressed properly at work, school, the shops. It's common courtesy to be polite and formal. And in BDSM titles carry even more weight.

Sir. Master. Dom. Mistress. Domme. Goddess. Slave. Sub. Slut....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toys and slut accessories

Posted 02-16-2018 at 07:48 AM by Chaos1015 (Pm dares)
Updated 07-02-2018 at 08:27 PM by Chaos1015

Large butt plug with tail attached, choke chain collar, leash, Med plug with cock ring connected, anal beads, 3 dildos, cock cages, nipple clamps, candle, remote vibrating eggs, ball gag dildo, full gimp mask with attachable ball gag, restraints, rope, various vibrating cock rings, whips, paddles, electro-shock cock and ball harness, nipple suctions, cuffs, adjustable leg spreader bar, pocket pussy, over-the-door sex swing, duct tape, used panties, dresses, fishnet stockings, jock strap with hole for...