Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Week 7 of diapers

Posted 02-24-2018 at 04:58 PM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 04:00 PM by Diapered_prince

Hey,

So this week was more of the same. Life has settled into a routine. Get up, change from cloth to disposable and go about my day. I usually change about 4 times a day so it is not too bad. But I am starting to mess my diapers instead of just wetting. It all depends on the amount of time that I will have to change. (and what I had to eat the previous day)

Not sure what else to add to this post, but I am glad to know that winter is almost over and spring is (basically)...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time
Old

My toys

Posted 02-24-2018 at 04:44 PM by CagedHiruzen

1 double headed 18" black veiny dildo
2 medium pink anal plugs
1 small dildo
1 vibrator

1 full enema kit 4 liters

Various homemade implaments
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Teased by co-worker?

Posted 02-24-2018 at 08:28 AM by andrew_b

Here is something I'm not sure about, as many of you probably already know that I have a foot fetish.

Although something I'm not sure about is that I think one of my female co-workers knows I do.

She had mentioned before about having a foot fetish herself but I think she was joking about that.

The thing that makes me think she knows as well though is that the last two times I've been near her, she has slipped her shoes off and played with them.
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

About Me

Posted 02-23-2018 at 09:28 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

Hi, I am Kitten Rose! I am deeply submissive, and like a little slut crave a strong partner to use, abuse and dominate me. My whore cunt throbs when a dominant Mistress or Master orders me to my knees, humiliates me, and forces me into bondage and subjugation. I crave pain, and I am shamefully turned on by dominants who make hot tears flow down my cheeks.

I prefer women dominants. Somehow the thought of another woman pushing me to my knees really makes my pathetic crotch wet! I also love
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Kinks and Limits

Posted 02-23-2018 at 05:53 AM by Telmenec
Updated 06-03-2020 at 10:19 AM by Telmenec

My limits and like

Kink<3:I totally like it.
likes: Practice that I appreciate or that does not bother me
Dislikes: Practices in which I feel uncomfortable or would like to explore
No way: I totally refuse to do anything on this list.

Kink :
  • Ageplay (kid - School boy between 4-6 years old)
  • School Roleplay

• Self bondage
  • Forniphilia
  • Light Anal fuck, streaching, Wearing Anal plug
  • Daily/weekly
Posted in Me and my gear
Old

"Add to my" thread advice Part 2

Posted 02-22-2018 at 06:17 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-06-2020 at 12:48 PM by CSasha

Click here for Part 1

15. Your rules guide the players and the game

Whoever designs the rules, determines the behaviors which are rewarded, and the behaviors which are punished. Guess which behaviors people prefer. Do they prefer rewards or punishment (not to mistake for funishments)? So yes, by rewarding what you want them to do, they do it. It's in your hands when you set up the rules.

What do you want your players to do? Do you want your friends to join...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

"Add to my" thread advice Part 1

Posted 02-22-2018 at 06:14 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-06-2020 at 12:39 PM by CSasha

Disclaimer: I am just a human being without any clue, but I felt inspired to answer to NoLimitz call how to create or make a popular "Add ..." thread.

I had to create my own Loser thread by losing a vote to ChubbyShySissy, still working it off, and started some more Add-threads for other users like for lop747, for Gonzalez, for Buttaholic, for my precious pet astro alias oddjobber, and for spankmeohio. I think my first experiene posting and thereby adding in such threads was
Oracle