Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Keeping me Busy: A Wonderful Week!

Posted 08-25-2014 at 08:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:46 AM by Butterfly

When I am dealing with hard, heavy, emotional things, then I sometimes need a distraction so that I don’t spiral down into a dark hole and not want to come out. Control for me really gives me a ground, I am not sure if that makes sense to anybody else but me, but there it is. It helps me to focus on something other than crying, or hurting. In the past, I have used other ways to cope, but I found having somebody control me, or give me tasks, is really the safest and most effective.

So,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Forced Orgasms and a New Record

Posted 09-14-2014 at 09:25 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:45 AM by Butterfly

Today was the last time that I will have a chance to use my wand and be really noisy until after I return from my trip, so we decided to have some extra fun.

Sir had me tie both of my legs to the end of the bed, spread wide, wearing nothing but a pair of panties. I had already inserted my vibrating inflatable plug, and Sir had me put on my nipple clamps. I then had both ends of a scarf tied to the headboard, so that it formed a loop. I handcuffed one hand, turned the plug on low, put
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

My views on submission over time ... four :P

Posted 09-15-2014 at 11:56 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:45 AM by Butterfly

After reading blogs by Mandi, Happyme and Rosebrat, I have decided to continue the trend with my own thoughts ...

Discovering D/s
When I was 16, I was watching CSI and there was an episode about a man who died at a BDSM club. Seeing some of the aspects of BDSM, really turned me on, and I realized that it was something that I was interested in. I did a lot of research and fantasizing.

However, every time I thought about submitting to somebody, I pictured the physical
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits...

Posted 09-18-2014 at 11:00 AM by thiskittykat (Me,Myself and I)
Updated 09-21-2016 at 09:29 PM by thiskittykat (adding info)

I'm not currently looking for a Master/Mistress nor a Slave....

AMA
My Rules
Pm Dares
My Sex Map
My First Story
A little about me.
Give me a Dare.
Denied by Guys: 36 Days

self-bondage- timed bondage, released times with ice,etc
Anal- love this, I want to try longer periods of time.
light pain- spanking on clit or breast.
Wedgies- love being wedgied, hanging wedgies are
Posted in About me.
Old

My Most Recent Experience with Sir (And My 1st Blog!)

Posted 09-21-2014 at 10:18 PM by lola.fox
Updated 10-16-2014 at 11:30 PM by lola.fox

Disclaimer: This is my first blog post so I’m SO very self conscious of it. So self conscious of it in fact, that I was too embarrassed to reread anything I had typed, so please excuse any mistakes! My lovely Dom had told me to write up this report for him and had said there was only a small chance of him making me post it, but clearly he tricked me.. He’s lucky I like him anyway. Anywayyy, I hope you all like this report, and if you don’t I hope you take it easy on me .

I hadn’t played...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Old Reports
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average.

Rant about conversations/lack there of

Posted 02-27-2015 at 12:10 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 02-27-2015 at 12:21 AM by Rose_Angel

disclaimer: I simply started writing what I was feeling and thought about, with no thoughts of direction on where it would lead.

Life has been incredibly 'interesting' in the last week and a half. I got sick, and my sickness caused inflammation of my side, and I sprained my ankle on top of that! I had 4 days off work, two of which were fortunately already scheduled days off.

So I stayed home, slept a TON to take a break and help my body heal faster, and my boyfriend and...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lola's Your Leading Lady!!!

Posted 06-06-2015 at 07:01 AM by lola.fox

If you’ve been keeping up with the blogs.. you’ll have noticed I was nominated for getDare president! I’m so very honored to have this opportunity to have a chance at gifting my fellow competitors the edges we all know they DEEPLY desire! We all know a short speech is a sweet speech, so I’ll try my best to keep this brief .

[photo by marquis_de_sade]

Reasons You Ought to Vote for Me!

-I was nominated for...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡