Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > peaceful_soul

Rate this Entry

A long line of words...

Posted 09-13-2011 at 01:05 AM by peaceful_soul

Hello my readers,

Have you ever dug a hole so deep that you find it impossible to get out? literally? Wow, well at least you managed to get your computer working in the hole with out, or if your on a phone...why have you not called for help!?. While you are waiting for someone to rescue you, read on.

I have approached a situation where I am in communication with a person in whom have see a part of me that I exposed. A very immature and obnoxious side of me that I can't believe was shown. Now I know you may be thinking to yourself, "any more than you are right now?" Well yes, this person has seen be act like an ass, and that's not the type of person I am.

Why have I not tried to patch things up? Well I have, I really have, but it seems like everytime I try to communicate, I dig myself further and further down the hole, to where I have come to realize that I will never have the relationship or friendship that I seek out, and honestly, in some situations, it is best that we understand that some people cannot be friends resulting under past circumstances. Its a sad truth, but it is how things become at times.

I suppose we should just settle for how things result in the end, and not try to push for more than what should be pushed for.

Gin.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1761 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Yes.

dot dot dot dot dot