Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Hooked

Posted 11-26-2017 at 08:47 PM by pt26

That’s right, I done been hooked. Miss has some major master plan when she comes down to visit in December and part of it involved using an anal hook. I of course like the ever obedient, happy curious slut that I am ordered it promptly and informed her upon its arrival. Well… I may have been super curious about it since I have never used one before and asked if perchance we could try it out. Well yeah…. Here I am attempting to sit up straight because whenever I lean forward the hook pulls up deep inside...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Updated Toys List

Posted 09-05-2017 at 10:55 AM by pt26
Updated 09-06-2017 at 12:53 PM by pt26

So, decided I would post an updated toys list... it is starting to become... more extensive

Small Butt Plug
Medium Butt Plug
metal plug
small vibrating plug (grrr broken)
large vibrating plug (grr broken)
Prostrate massager/cock ring
breathable ball gag
ball gag
spider gag
flogger
paddle
Chastity cage (plastic)
Chastity cage (metal)
Chastity cage (metal with urethra sounder)
rope
under
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Special Times With My Girl

Posted 07-05-2017 at 09:25 PM by pt26

Wow… I do not even know where to begin journal. First off I got to go visit my beautiful girlfriend for a week and take part in her dad and stepmom’s wedding. Despite the busyness and craziness of the wedding we were able to fit in some playtime as well. As usual when we are together I ended up domming her most of the time (I don’t know why but it’s much easier for me to dom in person than over skype it is like when she is there right in front of me I just go for it). But she did give me the most intension...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 06-09-2017 at 05:13 PM by pt26

Wow…. I really just cannot believe it has been 7 months now. It seems likes just yesterday that I had posted in the group about beginning to worry myself sick over some delicate matters. Then you private messaged me offering a listening ear and kind helpful words, not to mention a breathing exercise to help me calm down. A few weeks later on November 8th 2016, after a short trial run you agreed to be my Miss and I your sub. I have to admit that I did not ever think it would end up where we have. I loved...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Surprise Switch with My Girl

Posted 05-31-2017 at 06:24 PM by pt26

Dear Journal,
I had another night of play, this one came as a big surprise because it followed a few other events that normal do not proceed play for me. My girl and I like to switch. Normally she is the dom simply because that is how we started out but she enjoys subbing and I kinda maybe enjoy domming her so it works out. I started it off part way through the day teasing her through various text messages as she was at school and I was still at work. I ended up telling her to go to the bathroom...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A WOW Experience!

Posted 05-29-2017 at 11:56 PM by pt26

Wow journal… just wow is all I can say. First it was a long long day today I was off and my Miss/girlfriend had class so I spent the day laying around missing her greatly. As I prepared for bed I plugged myself with one of the vibrating plugs (this is one of Miss’s rules but she has let me not do it these last few nights to give me a break. She got home from school we chatted a little and where just watching our shows. I asked if I could do my daily nipple clamping and from there things just kind of...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Late night of ok play

Posted 05-29-2017 at 08:53 AM by pt26

5/28/17

Let’s see journal last night’s play is a little hazy cause I was pretty sleepy towards the end. I remember chatting with Miss while I was in bed (still caged) and watching my show. It was getting late when she suddenly said, “I thought slut would want to play”. So, I turned on the app so she could control it and placed the toy against the cage. I also asked if she wanted me to clamp my nipples which she said “yes” to. She then proceeded to tease me with the toy turning it...
Posted in Uncategorized