Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Dare leading to a dare

Posted 03-08-2017 at 12:17 AM by Ebandflow
Updated 03-08-2017 at 01:29 AM by Ebandflow (part of dare to edit as I go along)

This started with trying a person above permission dare in the TORD board. I gave permission for someone to pee, then asked for permission to masturbate. What I was not expecting was a PM back thanking me for permission, but offering a dare of some of my likes in return. I asked for one revolving around anal and humiliation, which is where this blog entry comes into play.

The dare starts with me peeing on my ballgag, so I went to the bathroom after I was able to pee and urinated all over...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.67 average.

What do I look like?

Posted 02-27-2018 at 01:44 PM by Pet Ra
Updated 03-20-2024 at 12:49 AM by Pet Ra (updating (piercing))

Well, look at the pictures
Okay, it's a bit older but luckily we Asians don't age that fast. And my Owners like how I look on it.

I'm 1,52m tall, weight 39kg and have dark brown hair that is mostly bound to a ponytail, reaching between my shoulders.
My almond eyes are so dark brown that they almost seem black, and I have a minimal stub nose. My mouth is a bit to wide and alwas seem to smile (even when I'm grumpy), but all together it makes me look cute - well, that's what...
getDare Devil
Posted in FAQ
Old
Rating: 27 votes, 4.67 average.

Question 2 of 4 horid night

Posted 09-25-2018 at 04:26 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 10-04-2018 at 12:08 PM by jane@

Q2. Now the question about your slut arse hole – think carefully before you engage bimbo brain bimbo
How many times did you stick a finger up your arse and lick and suck the cum from it once you had been delivered back to your room last night?
A2 Oh I can’t say, you don’t think I did that its disgusting I looked well maybe, ok, I did it three times.

I could feel him close to my face his breath on my cheek his smell animal and angry washed over me. With the blindfold in...
Old

Learning to Roar

Posted 12-14-2018 at 11:31 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Inspired by Butterfly's blog entry Hear me ROAR

Around 3 years ago, I had a pretty rough year with three serious visits to the emergency room. Since then, I learned these vital lessons I want to share with you now:

1. We are all broken.

Everyone. At least a little bit. And I don't mean just a little spleen or so. Everyone of us picked up bad habits and unhealthy attitudes from several past generations and human culture. Plus traumatas.
Usually,...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.67 average.

A Monday Afternoon

Posted 09-22-2020 at 10:59 AM by lola.fox

What I spent my afternoon thinking about, rather than working

I’m minding my own business standing at a sink or table and then feel your hand slowly slide up my spine, around my neck until your gripping my jaw. You force my head back to make me look into your eyes staring intently until you flick your eyes down to the floor and back at me, with one raised eyebrow. I get the hint and kneel on the floor avoiding your gaze as you step directly in front of me, so closely that you’re just...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.67 average.

Whored out for amusement Pt 2 (1/2)

Posted 10-09-2020 at 12:40 PM by Rascal. (Forever exploring with Lola.Fox)
Updated 10-11-2020 at 09:46 AM by Rascal.

Disclaimer: Prior to this session I was on 15 days of denial and 10 days of absolutely no touching

One of my rules, as I am on no touch and am currently not allowed any stimulation, is that I can earn up to 20 mins a week by saving an additional £20 per week towards our savings fund. It’s up to me how much I can contribute each week, so I need to manage my allotted spending money from Lola and decide if it’s worth giving up some luxury purchases to earn stimulation.

As
Old

Lines, punishment, and public exposure

Posted 10-19-2020 at 09:04 PM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Last week I was punished by RST.

I have agreed to be obedient to him and be trained as a piggy under him. I was in need of discipline and he provided it.

One of the first things that happened after he took me into his service was a punishment. He immediately knew what a slut I was and disciplined me for it. He saw the desperate need in me to be controlled and decided to start off my subservience to him with a reminder of what I am.

I had to write 50 lines....
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized