Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Kik

Posted 01-04-2017 at 06:41 PM by firebreather

if anyone is interested in trading pics I would love to kik and do so. PM for more info
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.25 average.

Reflection.

Posted 01-04-2017 at 05:31 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Looking back over 2016 there was definitely some not so good moments. But the good far outweighed the bad.

I finally got equal custody to my little one all the way back in May.

I stopped counting calories and started eating junk food without even looking at packets. (Okay maybe a bit tooooo much junk, it just tastes so good!)

I liked myself a little more as time passed. I even began to like myself enough that I started taking selfies to send to AM.
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.00 average.

Good girl

Posted 01-04-2017 at 03:57 PM by AbusiveMaster

There have been times I have called both IceMaiden and Hearty "good girl" and been met with the response "Why?" As they havent seen themselves doing something particularly deserving of praise in the minutes preceeding, they are genuinely confused as to why they are being praised.

My girls are brats. No, really, I know this may come as a surprise to you all, but they are. They are cheeky, funloving, mischievious, and both think they are hilarious. Put them
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Mistress seeking male, submissive slave

Posted 01-04-2017 at 07:58 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-20-2020 at 04:14 AM by CSasha

Before getDare I had my time and experience in the German BDSM community of 'Sklavenzentrale,' which translates into "slave central". Everywhere there seems to be an old pattern: billions of willing, male slaves, desperately looking for a true mistress accepting their pleas to serve. Right behind them, there are millions of willing, female slaves desperately looking for a real master taking on their offers. I have no verified data at hand, but it seems to be the anxiousness of rejection puts...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Christmas dare

Posted 01-04-2017 at 02:37 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 01-07-2017 at 04:07 AM by Matt:

Your customized Christmas themed dare is imitating a (kinky) reindeer, so lets get started! For warm up spank your ass 20 times Melt an ice cube each on your nipples, your cock and balls. Put on a collar and leash, Colour your nose red (apply lipstick if available) Wear a headgear if available Now apply a peg each on your nipples Assume doggy style position Now in that position pass a string through the pegs on nipples and tie tautly your balls with the ends of the strings Now you need to walk on fours...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toys and equipment

Posted 01-04-2017 at 02:10 AM by Miss Lizzi
Updated 09-14-2017 at 12:55 PM by Miss Lizzi

Toys I can fuck with

8inch pink sort of realistic dildo. It has balls and a suction cup.

Bimbo Lizzi likes to fuck her toy and play with her clit until it makes her pussy cum. Bimbo Lizzi loves to stick this to the wall back up slowly on to it and hump it doggy style. She also likes to put her legs in the air and use it to fuck her pussy really hard and take all 8 inches. Maybe Bimbo Lizzi should stick it to her chair ...

6inch vibrator. Purple with 'finger'...
Posted in Uncategorized