Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A Night to the Weekend

Posted 01-17-2017 at 07:11 PM by eevee.velvet

After a conversation with Sire (trenho) this came up. So yet again here is another one-shot story for you guys to enjoy. This is a story of something that is possible, and that could happen in the near future.

After a long day I came home knowing that the night I’d be alone. He had told me this morning to get a bunch of things together and put them on the bed. He had also told me that I wouldn’t be sleeping in my bed tonight. I didn’t have work tomorrow so I was wondering what he had in...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Story time
Old

hey dairy 1-17-17

Posted 01-17-2017 at 01:42 PM by sissydiaper

Hey dairy i know it has been a a while since i talked to you.
so i talked to mommy and told her what was going on and she understood. So yesterday to told mommy i have cam on tinychat and gave mommy my user name and dairy i give it to you and it is megankallytail and mommy gave me a rule with it. That my cam stays on and so while my cam has been on i for yesterday mommy started seeing how far she had to go to break me and i think my mommy find out there are small things...
Posted in Slave diary
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My Story

Posted 01-17-2017 at 01:04 PM by The Slutty Princess

I find it very difficult to voice my story. I had never planned on writing a blog like this but writing is my escape, writing is my therapy. And though it feels very scary to share something so personal with the public, I am very proud of attempting to share my story. To this day, there is only one person in the entire world that has heard my story and I’d like to change that, starting with anyone that cares to read this entire post, and I’d then like to share it with my girlfriend. Nothing haunts us...
Posted in Uncategorized