Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Adventures of Butterfly & Jaro: An Update!

Posted 01-16-2017 at 11:35 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:02 PM by Butterfly

I can't believe that yesterday marked two months since Jaro and I started a D/s relationship. At first I was shocked to think that it has already been two months. It doesn't seem like that much time has passed, but when I started to reflect on everything we have done, it is surprising that it has ONLY been 2 months!

I first contacted Jaro because I saw that he was interested in exploring his submissive side. He had a list of curiosities that worked well with my likes and interests and...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Some Things I Learned in Belgium

Posted 01-16-2017 at 10:35 AM by The Slutty Princess

I believe that traveling offers some of the best opportunities of learning and throughout my trips, I always take away something from each trip.

Some Things I Learned in Belgium:
1. Belgium mainly consists of beer, chocolate, waffles, and fries (or at least that is how it appeared to me!) Chocolate is king in Belgium! I tried famous Belgian brands like Neauhaus, Godiva, Leonidas, Nirvana, Marcolini, Wittamer, and too many other brands to list! In America, chocolate is often ate...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

BDSM, abuse and health

Posted 01-16-2017 at 07:03 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-16-2017 at 07:13 AM by CSasha

If you already haven't, go and read BDSM vs. Abuse and Dear Sub.lucy: BDSM and Abuse which have inspired me. They are very good, interesting to read and point out some important issues.

I'd like to start with my observation that sexual orientation and preferences might be related to the past experiences, especially while growing up. You can find several articles on its change. But I need to pin down the most important statements for me:

1. Sexual orientation and preferences...
Oracle