Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > andrew_b

Rate this Entry

Having a penis is a curse

Posted 02-06-2018 at 05:45 PM by andrew_b

I'm sure if you've looking through this site a bit, especially the truth section. You might notice that I might post from time to time.

Although with that in mind, you'll know I've got a perspective as far as how this site has been for the last 5 to 10 years.

I'd like to highlight one thing that doesn't apply to this site and before I continue I'd like to say. I know how often guys ask you'd want see their penis etc. It happens to me from time to time. This coming from a straight man, that says everything.

Although this isn't a post about nice guys finishing last. I think if you feel that, you need to elevate yourself.

That considered it can go both ways, I personally fell I don't have as conversation with the users on here even though I'm fairly well known. This I figure comes down to being a guy.

The thing that bothers me that girls/women on the internet are going too far the other way. That in mind I completely understand being suspicious.

I think it's all about finding balance and understanding.

This all so much harder in the world we live in but we need to figure out a solution. It might affect us adults but the more pressing matter is how it affects the users who aren't more aware.

The point I want to get to, if you're a long standing user. Don't be afraid of meeting new people, it's up to you how far it goes.

I get that these blog don't get many views but if I have one person read this and change their perspective, I'll be happy

Thank you again if you've read this far, have a good day
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2082 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sorry, im a little unclear as to what you are trying to say.

I feel like as a longer term user, I am constantly making friends. I talk to a lot of new people in chat and make connections with people outside of getdare as well.

I always encourage people to reach out and talk to me as I love meeting new people. However, I don't want to be approached with unsolicited dick pics or somebody asking for or demanding things from me. That puts my guard up right away.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    Sorry, im a little unclear as to what you are trying to say.

I feel like as a longer term user, I am constantly making friends. I talk to a lot of new people in chat and make connections with people outside of getdare as well.

I always encourage people to reach out and talk to me as I love meeting new people. However, I don't want to be approached with unsolicited dick pics or somebody asking for or demanding things from me. That puts my guard up right away.
    What I mean is I find that being a man on here and online in general means people are far less likely to chat to you.

I'm like you, like meeting new people chatting etc.

Although I completely agree, if a guy it's asking to give dick pics I don't blame you putting guard up.
  3. Old Comment
    Here is my advice to that.

Jump into the chat room. I am less likely to pm people because thay makes me feel trapped and it puts things behind closed doors and I do not really like that at all. Especially not sense having the stalker issue. I also switch to kik once I know people because it's easier and I am not on gd as much. So that is just my two sense. Also it matters how a guy pms me. If it's polite conversation, I will respond, but I might get sick of using gd. Waiting 45 seconds to send messages, I know has a point, but frustrates me to know end with conversation. Another reason I move to kik. I personally am open to meeting people but not privately at first. Then it can move into private channels or my ignore list depending on how it goes.
    Posted 02-08-2018 at 06:31 AM by Wedgiebondagebabe Wedgiebondagebabe is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe View Comment
    Here is my advice to that.

Jump into the chat room. I am less likely to pm people because thay makes me feel trapped and it puts things behind closed doors and I do not really like that at all. Especially not sense having the stalker issue. I also switch to kik once I know people because it's easier and I am not on gd as much. So that is just my two sense. Also it matters how a guy pms me. If it's polite conversation, I will respond, but I might get sick of using gd. Waiting 45 seconds to send messages, I know has a point, but frustrates me to know end with conversation. Another reason I move to kik. I personally am open to meeting people but not privately at first. Then it can move into private channels or my ignore list depending on how it goes.
    Thank you, this is something I have started to do more.

I just find because I live in Europe the site isn't always busy when I'm on but hopefully I'll have more luck chatting to people.