Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Domming a Dom!

Posted 10-23-2017 at 03:05 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

One of the things listed on my Kinky Bucket List is to Domme a Dom. Some people may not understand the appeal, so let me try to explain.

I am a brat. I love to cause trouble, be silly, and make people laugh with my antics. I especially love to pick on Doms. There is just something about a Domly man (that I respect), I just feel the need to fight them. Not physically, but with my words.

I like to banter back and forth with them, call them names, pretend to spank them, and
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Pushing my limits.

Posted 10-23-2017 at 07:44 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 10-23-2017 at 10:42 AM by Matt:

Reports from some tasks that Sam gave her boy toy that pushed his limits somewhat..... (public and pee drinking)

Report 1 (public)

One of the rules Sam's boy toy had during his holiday with Princess Sam, was that he had to ask for permission to pee....and also how to dress. One day we we're going for a long walk, Sam's boy toy had to wear blue panties and bra tight fitting grey trousers (with one of the pockets cut out to allow "easy access".....) white t-shirt
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized