Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > GabiLee

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Last Weekend

Posted 11-12-2017 at 04:29 PM by GabiLee

Mistress humiliated me more than I have ever been humiliated before.

Last Friday, Mistress was waiting for me at the main entrance to the building I work in right when I got off work. It was completely unexpected and I prayed that she wasn’t about to humiliate me in front of the building I work in. She told me to follow her and so I did. We walked to an alleyway about 9 blocks away and she told me to stand between two dumpsters. She made me take my clothes off and change into very baggy, torn, dirty looking clothes. It was a pair of sweatpants, a hoodie, and an old jacket. She took my nice men’s clothing and oxfords and put them in her backpack. She then made me lay down on my back in the alley. She pulled out a half gallon carton of milk from her backpack, opened it, and poured most of it all over me. She then made me sit up and finished pouring the rest of it over my head. She then lifted up her dress and made me position my face right under her beautiful pussy so that she could piss on my milk drenched face. Mistress then explained her master plan for me.

I was to pretend to be homeless and beg for money. The objective was to earn $20 by 10:00 PM Saturday to give to her “friend”. Her “friend” is an actual homeless man who she gives money to frequently and is very kind to. If I earned $20 for her friend, I would get to come home and clean myself. If I didn’t, every dollar I was short would translate into an hour that I would be loaned to her friend for him to do whatever he wanted with me.

Suffice to say, I was very motivated. I stank like cheesy piss, I looked horrible, and I used the hood to cover my face so that no one would recognize me. I was repulsing people. People were crossing the street to obviously avoid walking past me. I walked across town and slept in the bushes outside of my Mistresses apartment with her doorman checking in every now and then to make sure I was still safe. On Saturday I had wandered around, begging in the city. Never had I done something so demeaning. Mistress had also told me that I was not allowed to take any clothing off and so I had also pissed and shit myself, adding to the already horrendous stench.

By the time 10:00 came around, I had collected a total of $5. $15 short, I dreaded what was to come. First off, Mistresses friend was invited up to her apartment where I had the task of undressing him, bathing him, giving him a haircut, and cooking for him. While he was eating, I cleaned myself and then Mistress bound me with an arm binder, nipple clamps, my erect little Dave, a blindfold, ankle cuffs, and ballet boots. She positioned me in the center of the bedroom and I stood still, unable to move, waiting for him to enter and my servitude to begin. For the next fifteen hours I was bound, beaten, fucked, gave blowjobs, rimjobs, handjobs, footjobs, and came a total of 0 times while I gave around 5 orgasms, all of which had thick, salty loads that I swallowed with revulsion. He left me on the bed with cum all over me and little Dave. Mistress spent two days (I took Monday off of work) just helping me recover so that I could walk right again.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 885 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments