Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Matt's blog

Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Big Brother Report (And Session with Sam)

Posted 01-07-2017 at 03:55 AM by Matt:

Sam asked me to post this report to a blog so here it is.

Well the 1st day of this task coincided with my last day at Sam’s house, so this made the tasks on this day a lot more interesting!

Due to my rules, I was already naked and had my collar on, Sam then made me put my ball gag on. I was already hard just from Sam talking dirty to me, so I started to hump a chair in between the seat cushion and base. Doing this in front of Sam while gagged did feel humiliating (but in that weird way, made me extra turned on and very subby) It usually takes me quite a while to edge by humping, but with Sam "helping" I managed to do them a lot quicker than normal, but after doing 15 humping edges it still did make my cock a little sore from the rubbing against the chair cushions, and I was drooling quite a bit from the gag as usual.

Then onto the 1st ruined orgasm, this I was not looking forward too! I had not had an orgasm since the 17th December (which okay, is not really that long, but still), and ending a denial period with a ruined was going to be soooo frustrating, especially while I was with Sam (we don't get to be together that much, and my orgasms are always so much more intense when I am with her) I had to kneel naked in front of her with just a santa hat on, still gagged (she seems to really like me gagged lol) and blindfolded with a plate underneath ready to catch the cum.

Then she started to tease and play with my cock very slowly, just a few strokes then letting go, rubbing her finger around my cock head, up and down the shift, blowing on it, licking and even deepthroating and sucking a little. Talking dirty to me at the same time, while playing with herself, being blindfolded seemed to make the sensations even more intense and also not knowing what she was going to do next made it all the more incredible. This was driving me insane, I was so scared I'd cum too soon, but she is very good at knowing how far to go! (I was also under very strict instructions to tell her the moment I thought I was about to cum!)

Now I don't think anyone who has not been in that situation, can have any idea how hard it is to stop short of an orgasm, when you know how incredible a full orgasm would feel! But somehow I managed it, but I did decide I'd better do the final few strokes up to the ruin myself, as I was not sure I could have stopped Sam in time if she did them. She removed my blindfold for this part. A ruin is such an anticlimax, go from being so high to utterly frustrated in seconds lol seeing the cum just dribble out, any hope of orgasm gone. Probably because it had been a while since my last orgasm (and as I was so worked up) I seemed to dribble cum for quite a few seconds, creating quite a pile of cum, and knowing what was coming next, this was only making the dread more.

I have only ever eaten my cum once before. So I knew this was going to be hard. It's just such a mental thing, I know it's not going to hurt or even taste THAT bad, but it just feels so humiliating and degrading to eat your own cum for some reason.

Had I had my way, (if I had to eat any at all!) I would have waited until the 2nd or 3rd ruin before eating any, as then there would be less cum, but Sam was having none of that. So she removed the gag, and I had to get on my hands and knees, stick my ass up in the air and start licking my cum up like a dog.

I've done a lot of humiliating things for Sam, but this felt the worst. I wanted to do it as quickly as possible to get it over with. But Sam made me take my time, licking some up and holding it on my tongue for her to see, then swilling it around my mouth before I swallowed it, it felt so disgusting and degrading. But in a way I can't explain or even understand, I was still very turned on. Sam made me lick every last drop until the plate was spotless. Once I had finally finished, felt like I was going to puke! I wanted to have a massive drink after this to wash everything away, but Sam only let me have a small glass of water Then we did take a break from the tasks for a bit.

Oh this is turning into a very long report, maybe I'll try and be a bit more concise for the rest!

After the break Sam attached her strap on and started to fuck my mouth for the deepthroat task, she was not gentle, holding my head and making sure to go deep with each thrust.
This caused me to gag and choke several times. We did this for 5 minutes which felt too long! I was dribbling everywhere and it made my eyes water! This is not something we have done before, so was a new experience! Think Sam did enjoy it more than she expected.

Following this I started on the 8 holding edges, not something I'm very good at. Sam did allow me to do these normally. However, while I was doing these, she started to fuck herself with a dildo, watching her do this made the holding edges 10 times worse!!! I was sooo turned on, I was petrified of losing control, it was incredibly frustrating, I wanted to orgasm so bad!

After the holding edges, I did another 5 mins of deepthroating, this time using the dildo that Sam had just been fucking herself with! She placed it on a table, still covered in her pussy juices, and I had to start deepthroating it right in front of her, again feels rather embarrassing having her watch me do this, but also incredibly arousing!

Then to the normal edges, which I won't give in too much detail or this report will never end lol

I had to do 65 edges while pleasuring Sam in some different ways, including sucking Sam's toes/licking her feet, while giving Sam oral (my favourite part ) while sucking her nipples, while rimming her (just lightly) and the last few edges I did while deepthroating the dildo again (another 5 mins here) a few times during these edges, I came extremely close to losing control, 1 time in particular, I think if I'd done one more stroke I would have came, had to squeeze my cock hard to stop myself, which hurt!

Then onto the final ruin of the day, for this Sam wanted me to ruin my orgasm just as she had her own full orgasm. Needless to say we were both still very horny, so it would not take long. Still I gave Sam a bit of a head start, as think I could cum within a few seconds notice lol Sam started to use her wand to get herself ready. Then I started to masturbate until I was on edge (with plate to catch cum again) I held this edge until Sam reached her orgasm, then ruined mine. This took all my self control to do, one of the hardest things I've had to do with her. Seeing her in ecstasy and giving up on my chance to join her, just watching as my cum dribbled out again in utter frustration. Then having to lick my cum up again as Sam started to come down from her high was not much better than the 1st time! Maybe slightly less cum.

But seeing Sam so happy and enjoying herself so much did make up for my frustration though. It was a certainly a day I won't forget for a long time!!!

The rest of the tasks I did when home on my own were not so much fun lol Which included another 4 ruins (still very frustrating, but not as bad as when I was with Sam) and 1 more time eating my cum (still disgusting!) as well as more edges and deepthroating. It was harder to motivate myself to do the ruins when on my own. But the memories of that day certainly helped!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 16221 Comments 14
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 14

Comments

1. Old Comment
    super awesome report matt. Bunny agrees with Sam that it was good for you to post it here.
  2. Old Comment
    Now the scores are in I can comment on this!

I loved this report so much! I was going to nominate it in the competition section but Sam beat me to it already.

When the judge read this report they messaged me with a "10 for everything. THAT is a report!"

Thank you to Sam too, for letting you share it!
  3. Old Comment
    What an awesome report. I think both of you should have a PM dare that gives Sam a full orgasm and you a ruined one or edges only.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment

I loved this report so much! I was going to nominate it in the competition section but Sam beat me to it already.

Thank you to Sam too, for letting you share it!
    You can still nominate it if you want, as it's the reports with most nominations that get to the vote

Thought it would have been a shame not to share this one.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    What an awesome report. I think both of you should have a PM dare that gives Sam a full orgasm and you a ruined one or edges only.
    Haha nice idea, but you can already suggest it with either my "torment Matt" or Matt's "ask Sam" pm dare (Does depend on Matt not been denied at the time though lol)
  6. Old Comment
    Wow that sounds like quite the ordeal! All those edges too, it must have taken you all day

Great job, great report.
  7. Old Comment
    Great report! Very in depth, and easy to get what you felt
  8. Old Comment
    Fantastic report Matt! I could just imagine what it was like for you and Sam. And it made me horny reading it as well!
  9. Old Comment
    Thanks so much for the detailed report; got harder and harder myself without even touching. Thanks again to you both!
  10. Old Comment
    Thank you all for the comments, it was an amazing experience and I enjoyed writing the report. Also like to thank Sam, I couldn't have done it without her

Glad that other's have enjoyed reading it
  11. Old Comment
    How cute! <3
    Not all of it is to my tastes, but who am I to complain, very well-written report!
    How long did it take?
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Austin Green View Comment
    How cute! <3
    Not all of it is to my tastes, but who am I to complain, very well-written report!
    How long did it take?
    Thank you Wasn't really keeping track of time lol We didn't do it all in one go either. Guessing 2, maybe 3 hours? but really not sure.
  13. Old Comment
    Great report Matt. You two are lucky to have each other. Thanks for sharing.
  14. Old Comment
    amazing report! thank you for sharing!