Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sissy Julie Allison

Hello, I am Julie Allison.

I am a sissy who loves dressing up like a sexy girl and this is my blog all about me.
Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

Learning To Tuck Properly

Posted 04-19-2018 at 08:26 AM by JulieAllison
Updated 04-19-2018 at 10:26 AM by JulieAllison

I have been wearing panties every day for a week now and I have to be totally honest, with certain styles of panties keeping contained can be problematic. I decided it was time to finally learn to tuck properly and i thought I would share my first experience, maybe it could help others as well.

I had to start with research and found a few results in a Google search. I reviewed the instructions and after a while was ready to give it a shot.

Going to use technical terms here lol.
Standing up with my legs close together I pulled my penis down between my legs using it to separate my testicles, one on each side. Looking down at my testicles I thought to myself wow how are those going to go inside me. Taking the right testicle first I pushed up gently (I had read that it could be painful and didn't want to inflict pain on myself). I massaged it gently, moving it back and forth pushing up trying to find the right spot. Then suddenly POP up and in it went. A small buldge appeared under my skin just above the base of my penis. There it was, my testicle up and inside me. I did the same with my left testicle and sure enough up and in it went. Reaching down I felt my empty scrotum, what a interesting feeling. Looking at it I thought to myself so this is what it would look like to have my testicles removed. I felt kind of nice to not have any hanging testicles for a moment. I pulled my penis and empty scrotum back and admired the smooth, flat space between my legs. I thought to myself it looks so much nicer then a penis and testicles hanging there which made me smile. The thought aroused me a little and I left go of my penis, letting it hang naturally. I looked down at it again and felt my empty scrotum again. This is when a mild set of panic kicked in. My testicles are still up inside me, omg how do I get them out? What if they are stuck? What do I do now?? I lifted my penis to look and try to find a solution and POP out they dropped and back into their normal place in my scrotum. PHEW!

Once I got comfortable with it I tried tucking and using a pair of panties to hold everything in place and that worked to an extent. Getting some medical tape I had on hand I went through the motions, which were already becoming second nature to me, tucked my testicles up and in, pulled my empty scrotum and penis back and taped things in place. Pulling on a pair of panties and seeing a flat crotch for the first time ever was simply amazing. I took a few pics in my panties before getting dressed and trying it out for a little while.

Wowwy wow wow wow! It was amazing. No testicles getting in the way, no uncomfortable penis to adjust. Just a smooth flat crotch that honestly felt and looked so much better. I loved it!

I think this may become a regular thing.

I added pre-tuck and post-tuck images to my Transform album here for comparison if anyone is interested.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 966 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments