Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Deepthroating Cass Thread

Posted 11-27-2017 at 04:13 PM by CSasha
Updated 11-30-2017 at 04:45 PM by CSasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra
As bet in this thread, you can post adds to the number of deepthroats of my favorite dildo.

The number starts with old poll thread's (votes + posts)/5 rounded up, which is (162+124)/5 = 58

Every user may add 1 in every post except for consecutive posts (no double posts).
As the winner ChubbyShySissy may add 1 more.
Users in any of ChubbyShySissy's or Cassandra's friend list may always add 1 more.
Users with at least 1 slave or sub whom they communicated with in the last 3 days may add 1 more.
Each post with a prime number as post id (=any natural number that has exactly two positive divisors, 1 and itself) may add that prime number more.

All posts 7 days or more after the thread start don't increase the number.

Only ChubbyShySissy as the winner may give tasks to reduce the number, but has to do so up to three times at least when being asked for it by me, the loser. Those task not done may not add to the number.

Only ChubbyShySissy as the winner may give rules to follow to reduce the number, but has to do so up to three times at least when being aked for by me, the loser. Unattended or broken rules may not add to the number.

I'll be a good loser and link this thread in my signature and the lost poll thread, as well as update my signature with the amount of deepthroats done/given.

I'll also try to keep up working deepthroats off while you add them, though I probably won't be able to keep up.

Have fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra
Wow, 8 pages already. You are really making me blush. Thank you for all the attention and industrious adding. I hope you enjoy it as much as possible, because that's my main pleasure in it.

I had to take a time out from looking at the thread, because it aroused me that much. Now I got into a chastity device, pink short cloth including a corset and a short skirt, plugged, and hoping to get some deepthroats done before I go to bed. Don't let that stop from your enjoyment.

I still have to add up what I have gotten so far, and I worry, I am easily in the four digited numbers already, just on the first days. And yes, the prime numbers are getting only bigger, though rarer, too. I wonder how long you can keep up the speed.

Because I am still horny, and crazy enough by it I guess, here are some extras for those who are lucky to read it (here or repeated by fellow posters) (yes, I love educating and exercizing my fellow humans like with the prime numbers, and also love them reading, thinking and writing). So

- If you didn't add the maximum number possible for you in the last post, you may add the missed difference to your next post referencing that you just missed that difference. You may even post just that difference without any other adds ignoring the rule of double post (so you don't have to edit but can just make up the loss with your next post).
- You may tease me with a certain circumstance how to do a certain number of deepthroats. For every tease I report completed, you may add +1 in every of your following posts.
- If you also write the current sum including your add, you may add additional +10
- If you have send any PM dares today, you may add +1
- If you have completed any PM dares today, you may add +1
- If you ever won a game against me, you may add +1.
- After you have rated this thread with 5 stars, you may add +1.
- For every user you have made join this thread, you may add +1.
- As long as you have the link to this thread in your blog post, you may add +1, if it's not plain but as link behind a suitable instigation of your choice, you may add additional +1
- After you have written a blog post about this thread with a link to it and at least 300 meaningful words (your opinion, facts, whatever fits and adds to the topic), you may always add +1, plus another +1 as long as you link it in your signature under its blog post title
- As long as you haven't added a prime number yet, you may post the last prime number added before your post
- After you have posted 10 times in this thread, you may add additional +1
- After you have posted 50 times in this thread, you may add additional +1
- After you have posted 100 times in this thread, you may add additional +1
- After you have posted 200 times in this thread, you may add additional +1
- After you have posted 500 times in this thread, you may add additional +1
- After you have posted 1,000 times in this thread, you may add additional +1
- If total deepthroats reach 10,000 or more, everyone who had added at least once, may add additional 100 once to the next post.
- If you post right after one of my post, you may add the potential numbers of that post as if it had been your post, plus additional +50

For everyone who at least added a number once in this thread, I will provide extra PM dares related to deepthroats.
Ahd here is the link.
Posted in TORD Online
Views 2076 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments