Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

The time I got caught doing a nude dare!

Posted 10-12-2017 at 05:26 AM by Twisted Kitten

Ok, so back in my senior year of high school, during spring break. my parents decided to go to New York for the week. I'm 17 at this point in time, so naturally, we had a party while they were gone. (but I was a lame emo kid, so my "party" was more like me and 3 other friends with a bottle of vodka we took from one of their parents) keep in mind, I didn't really drink much yet, (only some beer I had stolen from my dad at a young age) so that one bottle was plenty.

Any-who, we all get really drunk and the others pass out. so I'm all alone, drunk, and getting kinda horny, so I decide to go streaking! what can go wrong!? it's 2 am, no one's awake, it'll be fine! (or so I thought)

I go outside, buck naked, the only source of light is my front porch, which I quickly dodge to get into the dark. so far so good. I go down the street (lived in a subdivision) and find the street lamp halfway down the road. (about 250 yards) I decide to stop under the lamp and jack off until I cum. right before I'm about to cum, I see head lights.... oh shit! I ran into the darkness, but not before the driver of the car noticed a "tall naked boy running into the woods" (me and him laughed about it a few years later)

I hadn't realized that my class mate (who was staying at a friends house at the top of my street) worked the late shift at the Kroger's, and would be coming home at 2am. So I make it back to my house, to see what? His car parked at my neighbor's house, facing my front porch, lights off. I know what's up. he's waiting in that car, to see if the "naked boy" was me. (I was really easy to distinguish, I kinda looked like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo in high school)

I attempt to slink onto the porch undetected, and get into the house, but as soon as I was fully in the light of the porch, he turned on the head lights to the car. I then quickly rushed inside. I never spoke to him about it until a few years later when it somehow came up in a stoned conversation about fetishes. we all had a good laugh.

and that's the story of the time I got caught doing a nude dare!
Total Comments 0

Comments