Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Matt's blog

Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average.

May dare of the month report.

Posted 05-31-2017 at 10:26 AM by Matt:

This report is probably not going to be one of my best, as it was rather rushed to get it done on time.

This all come together at quite short notice, had not expected to be able to meet up with Sam. But we found time on bank holiday Monday. We met part way between us and then drove into Wales.

The weather was not great, so we're not sure if we'd be able to do the dare. But fortunately by the time we got to the area we were going too, there was a break in the rain.

The good thing about the weather not being so good, was that there were less people around than would have been otherwise!

We walked a little way along the track through a forest, then then turned down a path off the main one, that I hoped would be less busy! There had been a few people walking on the main path.

A little way down this path Sam decided it was time and I had strip naked and give her all my clothes. Felt quite vulnerable standing there naked with Sam having all my clothes (also a little cold!) knowing that anyone could be walking on the path. We walked for a few minutes with Sam at random moments spanking my ass!

Then she suddenly grabbed my cock and led me like this (my cock was starting to grow now.....) onto a field (still on the path, although not much of a path was visible) then she stopped and started to play with my cock and bring me to edge! It was so erotic, but scary too, thinking what if someone came up the path, there was not really anywhere to hide. My heart was really starting to beat hard!

After she had edged me a couple of times with her hands she then got on her knees and started to give me a blow job!! This just felt so amazing I almost forgot that we were outside and would be in full view if anyone was walking on the path. I was in ecstasy and was begging her to carry on until I came, but she stopped whenever I got close, this was sooooooooo frustrating!!!!

After she stopped doing this, she got me to pose for some pictures, and then start to masturbate myself. While I was doing this she started to tease me by undoing a few buttons on her top showing her cleavage (she was not wearing a bra!) and putting her fingers down her pants, fingering herself then sticking her fingers in my mouth! Also any time she said stop I had to stop touching and put my hands behind my back until she said go again, which only added to my frustration! I wanted to cum so badly! But she wouldn't let me sooo mean...

Once I had edged 3 more times, Sam said that was enough, so I asked for my clothes back. But she said I could not have them back just yet and had to crawl on all fours down the path for a while first, this was so humiliating! My cock betraying that I was still turned on though... But after a little while she did allow me to put my clothes back on, which I was very glad for!

On the way back we did see a couple walking their dog, and were just thinking if they had come along a few minutes earlier, what they would have seen......

More "fun" was had on the drive back, but that is another story

Pictures on Kinktalk http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=13430
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3882 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This was actually quite scary for me too! I was very nervous, more public than I'm used too! Right up to the time, I was not sure I could go ahead with it. I may not have been the one naked, but still don't want to be caught sucking a guys cock! Can't deny that it made me very horny though

(PS I want to apologise for the poor quality of the photo's on kinktalk, that was my fault)
  2. Old Comment
    Wow! Very very daring! And a very hot read!

What would you have done when someone would have come along during the act?
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    Wow! Very very daring! And a very hot read!

What would you have done when someone would have come along during the act?
    Panic!!!!! I was terrified of being caught. Really not sure what I would have done, possibly try and run to nearest tree and just hope that they were too shocked to realise what's going on lol
  4. Old Comment
    This was a great report and you are both so very brave! I might just need for vote for you in the poll for dare of the month.
  5. Old Comment
    Thanks for the share. Very erotic. You are an awesome couple. I'd like to envy Lucy for having both of you.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    This was a great report and you are both so very brave! I might just need for vote for you in the poll for dare of the month.
    Thank you it was very scary!
  7. Old Comment
    Giving a blow job in hidden/not really hidden public is super scary!

Great Report Matt and I'm so glad you two share your adventures together <3 I enjoy reading them very much.
  8. Old Comment
    Very nice report Matt And Sam, I'm proud of you, really don't think I could have done that! You earned your reward
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Switch Lucy View Comment
    Very nice report Matt And Sam, I'm proud of you, really don't think I could have done that! You earned your reward

Thank you Lucy still can't believe I actually did it!