Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

My Sir.

Posted 04-27-2017 at 12:38 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 04-27-2017 at 12:43 PM by IceMaiden

AM tasked me with writing a blog with the topic "My Sir." whilst gagged and pegged sooo *puts in gag and attaches clamps*

Okay now that's done and I'm freezing as I had to lift my shirt up to attach the pegs I can begin.

My Sir. I love my Sir lots and lots. He always looks after me and treats me like a princess and I never for one moment doubt that he loves me or that he doesn't have my best interests at heart. Even when he is having me do something I don't particularly like or calling me his slut or whore, I never feel less loved or disrespected.

He is always there for me and spoils me daily. I know that I don't have to hide anything with him or be afraid of judgement or reactions no matter what I tell him. I love how even though I am perfectly capable of standing up for myself I don't have to as he does it before I even get the chance to do so. He tells me every night before I go to sleep and countless times throughout the day, every day, how much he loves me. (Though he thinks he loves me more than I do him and that is just silly and not true.)

I am beyond grateful to have him in my life and I look forward to the day when we will have many more days than three to be together and in his arms for real. (The clamp on my left boob is pinchy I think I put it on too tight, yuck!) He always knows exactly what I need, whether that's encouragment or love or tough love or a blatant kick up the ass and he never fails to deliver and for that I am also grateful. I am beyond lucky to have been gifted with such an incredible and amazing man in my life and I plan to keep him in it for the rest of my life.

I have grown so much as a person since meeting AM, both in my vanilla life and as a submissive. (Hey the right clamp fell off, why couldn't it have been the left one? *reattaches clamp.*) He constantly pushes and encourages me whilst always taking care of me and being ready to catch me if I start to fall. And I am so lucky, so grateful, so...happy.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1049 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    The cynical among you might think I gave Icy this blog topic so I could get a shameless ego boost. You would be correct.

I have spent a couple of posts now expressing my emotions recently. So thats quite enough of that. Suffice to say thank you, my beautiful girl. You make me want to try to deserve you, sometimes I get it right.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    The cynical among you might think I gave Icy this blog topic so I could get a shameless ego boost. You would be correct.

I have spent a couple of posts now expressing my emotions recently. So thats quite enough of that. Suffice to say thank you, my beautiful girl. You make me want to try to deserve you, sometimes I get it right.
    Oh yes.
    I noticed you are getting fluffy
    Sad....
  3. Old Comment
    You two are beyond adorable <3