Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Coyote

Rate this Entry

Thread games

Posted 06-06-2009 at 08:09 PM by Coyote

What I'd the sudden fascination with thread games. When I first joined there were a few games (my hill, our hill, and word assosiation). Those are the 3 that come to mind first. Now we have stupid games such as number war, don't let the mod say 0, I spy, don't let the mod say a vowel. I assume you get what I'm saying. I mean seriously, all these are just ways to up your post count. What is everyone elses opinion on these games.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6830 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    The new ones are stupid. The old ones are a classic.
  2. Old Comment
    Without the games, the lounge would be about dead. I don't mind them. I even participate. Hate me if you wish, I just enjoy some of them.
  3. Old Comment
    I think there should be a separate place for forum games that don't add to post counts.

But I like the games. And they're not stupid. In a way, I think they bring the members closer together.
  4. Old Comment
    i like forum games
  5. Old Comment
    I like all thread games. Each of them are unique in their own way.
  6. Old Comment
    I like the games, it annoys me when you get people who don't seem to try on the ones likie 'My Hill' or my 'Kill the person above' people keep saying 'You get stabbed' Not very imaginitive really.
    I think some of them are good, and some of them are ruined by srummy answers.
    But I'm not going to be an ass about other peoples threads.
  7. Old Comment
    With thread games I think one post per thread game should count otherwise its jsut post uping. And I agree thread games should have their own section