Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

It is with great sadness ...

Posted 08-19-2015 at 12:10 AM by Butterfly
Updated 08-19-2015 at 12:13 AM by Butterfly

Obituary
It is with great sadness that I announce the death of VIBE, Wanda. She died tragically Sunday night when her owner tried to use her in a non-sexual way. She leaves behind her owners Butterfly and Asslvr, two attachments, and many other (inferior) toys in her home toybox. There will be a short service today led my Sinister to mourn her passing. In lieu of donations, please send orgasms.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eulogy (Written and presented by Sinister)
WANDA THE WAND VIBE
2012-2015
Beloved vibrator
Rest In Peace

We are here today to mourn the tragic loss of a faithful companion. Wanda was a vassal of butterfly for only a brief time, but during the scant three years the two developed quite a close connection. Butterfly and Wanda spent a lot of time together, sharing their most intimate moments.

Many times butterfly has been heard singing the praises of Wanda, telling of how nothing else can bring her such pleasure. Wanda has always been rather silent on the issue, but rumours abound about the relationship between the couple. Friends describe how butterfly has cut short meetings and cancelled plans in order to spend more time with her vibrating friend.

Reports disagree on asslvr's response to his partner's relationship with Wanda. Some claim that he's grateful, as Wanda is the only way that he is able to bring butterfly satisfaction. They predict that with her untimely demise, butterfly and asslvr's relationship may soon follow.

Others say that asslvr was jealous of the effect that Wanda had, something that he could never live up to. They suggest that Wanda's death may not have been an accident at all, but rather a murder carried out in a jealous rage after asslvr failed once again to satisfy his love.

Regardless, Wanda will be missed. No other has brought so many consecutive orgasms to butterfly. No other has provided so much teasing and frustration. No other has brought asslvr so many tears of impotent rage.

Rest in peace, Wanda. Butterfly will miss you. Her orgasms will never be the same again.

I now invite Butterfly to say a few of her own words, followed by anybody else who would like to speak about their connection with Wanda.

Words from Butterfly/Asslvr
Wanda was a great friend. So loyal and faithful. She was always there when I needed her *sniffs* She is, no, she was *cries* the best vibe a girl could ever ask for. If only I had never tried to use her for non-sexual ... *starts sobbing*

*Asslvr hugs Butterfly* It's ok Sweetie, let me take over. Wanda was a dear friend to us both. She gave us so many lasting memories. I can still remember the first time I heard her hum her beautiful song. She will always be remembered for her ability to make my sweet Butterfly smile, squirm and cum. She will be missed dearly, but will live on in our hearts and through the attachments she will leave behind us.

If anybody else was friends with Wanda and would like to say a few words, please feel free in the comments below. You may also leave thoughts, prayers and condolences for Wanda's friends and family as well.

Please take this opportunity to appreciate your own magic wands, or other favorite toys, you never know when they are going to be gone.
Views 1381 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    LOLOLOL brilliant
  2. Old Comment
    My God woman, you gave me a "oh no what happened?!" reaction with the title!

love this!!
  3. Old Comment
    I'd like to say a few words, if I may. I just want to say that at this most sorrowful hour, it is easy to be lost in despair. However, we must stay strong, as a community, for Butterfly, for Asslvr, and for Wanda. We must remember the good times, and know that Wanda led a wonderful life, bringing tears of joy while deeply touching those closest to her. Let us hold our heads high, and always remember our great friend, Wanda. Amen.
    Updated 08-19-2015 at 10:23 AM by Darenoob
  4. Old Comment
    That title startled me for a moment! So mean!

This has to be the funniest obituary I ever read! But it did leave me wondering what killed poor Wanda... Non-sexual use, huh? Did you try to use it as a blender?
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Comment
    That title startled me for a moment! So mean!

This has to be the funniest obituary I ever read! But it did leave me wondering what killed poor Wanda... Non-sexual use, huh? Did you try to use it as a blender?
    My back was really sore and Asslvr was going to massage it, but I suggested using Wanda and as soon as he touched my back with her, she stalled and started screaming and never recovered.
  6. Old Comment
    Scared me to death..

How are you two handling her burial?
    Is there a set date? Who is coming?